Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

It's so damn typical. People bashing somebody elses behavioral symptom without looking what that symptom might be caused by. I'm so ****ing sick of it.

Not everything is solved by solutions that took less then 4 seconds to think up.

B

Beatrice

It's so damn typical. People bashing somebody elses behavioral symptom without looking what that symptom might be caused by. I'm so ****ing sick of it.

Not everything is solved by solutions that took less then 4 seconds to think up.

Nor are they always solved by solutions that took longer to think up. It irks me when people think they have you all figured out, that you're just doing this or that wrong. Even better is when they make assumptions on your character based on very little information

BiWinning

agreed. ^^

B

Beatrice

Erm, people IMing me, I'm on my phone and can't respond right now, sorry.

Another unsuccessful attempt at suicide.
This is getting ridiculous.
They nurses here think I'm funny though :rolleyes:

Wow. I'm surely glad the attempt failed.. At least talk about it first. People can offer different views when things look that bleek.

Don't scare us like that.. :(

Vampayah88

Only yesterday i discovered u can actually chat privately in a little box here. And people actually messeged me before and i never responded cuz i never thought of opening that little window! :( jesus.

U

userremoved

***Looking at Facebook***

Thinking...

"WHY IS EVERYBODY GETTING MARRIED OR HAVING CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!"

Not why as in 'what's the purpose of', why as in 'are we really that old now?'

I don't want to see these wedding snaps. I'll admit I'm just bitter and don't want to accept that I'm at that age now where this isn't such big news.

I can understand that. Pretty much everyone I graduated with are at that stage in life. All the girls have that hyphenated last name now. Weird.

B

Beatrice

I'd like to hyphenate ::p:
Only because I have an unusual surname and want to carry the name on.
Or actually... given the last family reunion... do I?
Hahaha.

Aiiiieeeee. As soon as I get the chance I'm changing my last name back to my mother's maiden name, Champagne, which is so much prettier than my father's. I don't like my father's side of the family anyway. And I probably won't be getting married, so I don't want to be stuck with it :D

Haley Champagne. Hmmm......