Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

how are you supposed to answer the question, "does this blouse make me look too buxom?"

seriously, is there even such a thing as "TOO buxom?"

haha - sure there is!
When your spine begins to suffer; you are 'too boxom'
...but who needs a healthy spine, anyways?

I just saw myself on television.
I don't remember doing an interview last year but there I am!

WeirdyMcGee

I know I'm a female, but in my opinion, yes.

Oh, yes~ if a girl ever wants to be taken seriously, she certainly cannot look 'too buxom' or really... can't be buxom at all.
Sorry buxom girls!
...I don't get taken seriously either, so I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

twiggle

I need to go to bed but I want to finish something I'm writing first.
And clearly, writing this post is not going to help me do that much.

ridicule

Done, done, DOOOOOONNNNEEE. The easiest decisions in life aren't the ones where the most likely choice is the one you would prefer anyway, it's the ones where it's so clear cut, where you have all the facts to render a proper decision, no matter if it's the decision you preferred or not. It's better to be right than wanting the wrong.

Side note: I am big on the whole English language, but I loooove run on sentences.

My classes this semester are as follows:

-Spanish 3

-British Literature of the 20th Century

-Intro to Logic and Critical Reasoning

-Intro to Psychology

-Intro to Sociology

Not too bad. It's a busy course load, but it's easy stuff.

I'm glad you like it. It sounds awful to me! :) Spanish and Brit Lit, okay. Psych, maybe. But I had a hell of a time with Soc and Logic in college. Apparently, I am not a logical thinking person. A couple other students and I had to beg the professor to let us retake the midterm, which I got an F on. I retook it and got a C, and that's the only reason I passed. I was in the Honors Club, so the classes were supposed to be harder I guess. The Honors Soc class was really weird. We read bits of famous speeches and literature and then discussed their significance. I told my sister about that class and she said her regular Soc class was nothing like that.

And now I've just rambled on and on and possibly scared you. I didn't mean to! I hope you have a good semester. ;)

Yeah, they cause a lot of shoulder/neck/back pain when they're too big. Plus it's really hard to find tops that fit. :/

I don't know why I feel the need to contribute to this, but one of my older sisters is very buxom and she has all kinds of back problems. I also have a friend who was buxom from a pretty early age. She actually had reduction surgery around 7th or 8th grade.

Dead_on_Arrival

5 hours to go till the wedding from hell.

Why do I have to go when the people there make me want to destroy myself.

Anxious, angry and aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh

5 hours to go till the wedding from hell.

Why do I have to go when the people there make me want to destroy myself.

Anxious, angry and aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh

Breathe! Take deep breaths and try to focus on something good about a wedding.
The food is usually great at weddings. Think about the delicious food you'll be enjoying soon. Do you drink? You can have a bit to drink at the reception if that helps you socially.
Try to only focus on the good things.:)

Dead_on_Arrival

Breathe! Take deep breaths and try to focus on something good about a wedding.
The food is usually great at weddings. Think about the delicious food you'll be enjoying soon. Do you drink? You can have a bit to drink at the reception if that helps you socially.
Try to only focus on the good things.:)

Thank you for the advise. The food thing is a real problem, a flipping sit down reception. I could cope with a buffet. And I'm t-total. I can't nip out for a cig cos I quit a year and half ago.

It's just so godamn hard. Will probably be on here under the table on my net phone talking to you guys...lol

I just got the Orange juice carton (green and cardboard) out of the fridge instead of the Milk (White and plastic) to pour in my cup of tea! :rolleyes:

One benefit of living alone.....no one can see when you make silly mistakes. lol:D

Maybe it's early onset of Dementia.:eek:

Kiwong

I just got the Orange juice carton (green and cardboard) out of the fridge instead of the Milk (White and plastic) to pour in my cup of tea! :rolleyes:

One benefit of living alone.....no one can see when you make silly mistakes. lol:D

Maybe it's early onset of Dementia.:eek:

How did it taste? What it a mistake turned taste sensation?

Dead_on_Arrival

30 mins to go and I feel like a heel. Is it socialy unacceptable to go to a wedding in 3/4 sports shorts and a t-shirt and baseball hat.?

ATCHOO!!!!!

^Blimmin' cold.

*passes
box-of-tissues.jpg
to twiggle*

I hope you are feeling better soon twiggle! :)