Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

A girl from my old highschool texted me today saying she wants be friends.Although I know her we never really talked back in highschool,not even once & suddenly out of nowhere she wants to be my friend.I'm really at my wit's end now.What should I do?

Agent_Violet

A girl from my old highschool texted me today saying she wants be friends.Although I know her we never really talked back in highschool,not even once & suddenly out of nowhere she wants to be my friend.I'm really at my wit's end now.What should I do?

If it were me, I'd text her telling her she's a freak and she needs to go driving down someone else's memory lane bc I'm not interested in reconnecting with anyone i never connected with in the first place

but that's just me...

a normal person's response would likely be "oh wow! it has been so long! how ARE you!! this is such a surprise hearing from you!"

Take your pick;)

Srijita52

If it were me, I'd text her telling her she's a freak and she needs to go driving down someone else's memory lane bc I'm not interested in reconnecting with anyone i never connected with in the first place

but that's just me...

a normal person's response would likely be "oh wow! it has been so long! how ARE you!! this is such a surprise hearing from you!"

Take your pick;)

At present I think I'll stick with no reply.I really don't feel like reviving all my horrible memories of that school right now.

simpsons2007

Somehow i read that really fast and thought you said you won £95k. It took me a while to work out it was £95. Before that I thought your avatar might be an accurate representation of your diet ::p:

^Lol I think you need to slow down a bit pebbles :rolleyes:. I wish it was 95k. My avatar represents my mind.

Yay!that's great.

Congratulations simpsons! it's great to read when someone gets some well deserved good luck.:)

Congrats on the luck. Can you coe and rub some on my lotto ticket please....

^Cheers guys and girls. I know it wasn't much I won but it felt good winning it. :D

*passes Dead on Arrival a lucky rubbed lotto ticket*

IGotSeoul

A friend just told me he didn't think I was at all well because I've persuaded him I believe in zombies. He thinks I've paid a man money to tell me lots of conspiracy theories.

Sorry Safir, but you're too easy :D

I had thought you seriously lost your mind for a moment. :rolleyes:

upndwn

I'm being hijacked by my own emotions. I have feelings that I know will lead me down a wrong path if I indulge them, but the urge is to strong it feels like I'm being carried away by an avalanche.

Dead_on_Arrival

I have lost the will to game. CS is no fun when your mind sucks all the enjoyment out of shooting terrorists. CS was my escapism. I'm to depressed to play.

IGotSeoul

I have lost the will to game. CS is no fun when your mind sucks all the enjoyment out of shooting terrorists. CS was my escapism. I'm to depressed to play.

PM me your steam if you want, I've been planning to pick up CS sometime in the future; if only they'd put it on sale instead of the atrocities presented these past few weeks.

Dead_on_Arrival

"Thought"
How awkward would everyone feel if all the members of this forum were to meet up in a huge warehouse. I wonder if it would be a world record for the most people stood together in awkward silence in one room?

"Thought"
How awkward would everyone feel if all the members of this forum were to meet up in a huge warehouse. I wonder if it would be a world record for the most people stood together in awkward silence in one room?

Yes, there has been whole threads created about this happening. I remember in one of them a member said it would have to be held in a building shaped like a hexagon so there would be enough corners for everyone to hide in! lol :D