Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

U

userremoved

Well at least Im not the only one I suppose. Though I hate to wish that upon anyone else.

megalon

How did I manage to get sunburn today when it was cloudy and cold, and the sun never once showed itself?

coyote

It might mean I'm a bad person, but I find the alpha-boyfriend meme to be hilarious.

i'm sure after reading a few posts on this forum

you can see how some people might be offended by the depiction of violence toward women

even if it were meant to be ironic

WeirdyMcGee

I hate glee as much as any person who is not a 'gleek' - gahaha
But I've been beaten like that, so it's not so funny to me.

note: everyone love everyone! rainbows and ponies!

I feel a bit better now.

Tiercel

I didn't touch any poison ivy several days ago. I didn't even see any, despite actively searching for it.

So how did I get it on my forearms, the backs of my hands, the left side of my chest/neck, my right shin, under my waistband, on my right ear, and possibly under my right eye?

Of course I know the basic reason as to why I have the blisters. But seriously, ·-- - ·-·?

;)

I didn't touch any poison ivy several days ago. I didn't even see any, despite actively searching for it.

So how did I get it on my forearms, the backs of my hands, the left side of my chest/neck, my right shin, under my waistband, on my right ear, and possibly under my right eye?

Of course I know the basic reason as to why I have the blisters. But seriously, ·-- - ·-·?

;)

Oh, I had poison ivy earlier this summer. It was awful. I hope you get better real soon!