Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

Haven't been active that much these days, I missed you people (-=

welcome back. It is good to take a break from here.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the show "The Fall"? I am into season 3 but really hating myself for it. I know it is supposed to be slow paced. I love a nice paced movie or show as the next person but that isn't what this is. Feels a bore and all over the place with the plot. Gillian Anderson isn't really blowing me away either.

onehandclapping

ugh, why do I even bother with some places (probably boredom I guess) reading messageboards for my interests and trying to contribute to them, it does nothing to alleviate my social anxiety, I get just as much anxiety posting on forums that I do with trying to talk to people in real life. it all just seems like a colossal failure no matter where I go and how I try.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Dammit! Wish I'd paid more attention in my computer studies classes during secondary school, then ah might be able to resolve the issue I'm having with my MacBook. :kickingmyself:

Wait, you're supposed to RESPOND to birthday texts?! ..Oh my God, I've actively avoided it because I thought it was weird to reply. I've committed such a faux pas. :X

Man, they really ought to write a courtesy manual for human behaviour. This sort of knowledge is not common enough.

Megaten

Wait, you're supposed to RESPOND to birthday texts?! ..Oh my God, I've actively avoided it because I thought it was weird to reply. I've committed such a faux pas. :X

Man, they really ought to write a courtesy manual for human behaviour. This sort of knowledge is not common enough.

Yeah I've noticed that some people would message/text me directly instead of just a courtesy Facebook post and I guess they do that to get a reply. Because they know good and well no one has time to say thank you to like 100 dudes telling them "happy b-day".

On that note happy birthday lol.

Yeah I've noticed that some people would message/text me directly instead of just a courtesy Facebook post and I guess they do that to get a reply. Because they know good and well no one has time to say thank you to like 100 dudes telling them "happy b-day".

On that note happy birthday lol.

It was actually my sister's birthday yesterday. That's what got me thinking, because I send her a text (normally I wish everyone a happy birthday in person) and was kinda baffled to get a 'Thank you' back.

It made me feel super bad, because since I never celebrate my birthday, I get a bunch of texts that I don't reply to each year. Whoops. :X

Megaten

It was actually my sister's birthday yesterday. That's what got me thinking, because I send her a text (normally I wish everyone a happy birthday in person) and was kinda baffled to get a 'Thank you' back.

It made me feel super bad, because since I never celebrate my birthday, I get a bunch of texts that I don't reply to each year. Whoops. :X

Well I didnt make this awkward at all lol :eek:mg:

Oh ok I see what you mean.

cowboyup

spending thanksgiving in bedroom doing homework. Avoiding everyone like the plague cuz it's getting very tense around here. Seems they WANT to avoid me. gosh, do I smell? lol :eek:

Hot_Tamale

spending thanksgiving in bedroom doing homework. Avoiding everyone like the plague cuz it's getting very tense around here. Seems they WANT to avoid me. gosh, do I smell? lol :eek:
I'm spending thanksgiving alone too, part of me likes it that way. Nothing to be ashamed of.

GraybeardGhost

I'm spending thanksgiving alone too, part of me likes it that way. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Same here. I really don't know what else to do anymore. No family, no friends, pretty much a shut-in. I see people on Facebook offering to deliver meals to strangers who are alone or inviting them to their homes, but I feel that's not for me. I couldn't accept something like that knowing other people are truly in need. So another Thanksgiving alone, 14th in a row. No shame here, either. I just wish things could be different.