Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

S_Spartan

Nah, mon. No dancing. I'll gladly watch other people "dance" (because we all know that's not really dancing), but I don't wanna be involved.

haha whatever floats your boat. I kind of like drunk dancing. I'm sure though you could hardly call what I do dancing though.:bigsmile:

Maybe someday I'll try drunk ballroom dancing :bigsmile:

this_portrait

haha whatever floats your boat. I kind of like drunk dancing. I'm sure though you could hardly call what I do dancing though.:bigsmile:

Maybe someday I'll try drunk ballroom dancing :bigsmile:

How fitting for something that's supposed to be, uh, graceful.

I have approximately 10 more minutes to decide if I should get off my ***, fix my mugly face, and leave. I'm thinking I might.

I think the main reason that a lot of us suffer from loneliness is because we, for whatever reason, are forced into a position where we have to make all the moves. We're not attractive or charismatic enough to have other people really be there for us. That's why you'll have people with families, lots of friends, lots of money go and shoot themselves in the face. They're doing all the work. They're the ones keeping their lives together because they have no one else to depend on.

I know mental illness is a real problem, I just don't think it's comes out of the sky. There's a reason people act the way they do. Some are luckier than others.

this_portrait

Welp, I did it. I dragged my a** out to one of the few alternative clubs in this cesspool of a city, and even though I was a wallflower the whole time, I eventually didn't feel so awkward about it because there were just as many people standing and sitting off to the side chatting as there were those acting stupid on the dance floor. Saw a cute face there (well, he looked cute in the dark, anyway); wonder if he's a regular there. My head hurts a little from chugging a bottle of hard cider (I'm such a lightweight sometimes). I wish I would've stayed a bit longer, but there's always another time.

S_Spartan

Welp, I did it. I dragged my a** out to one of the few alternative clubs in this cesspool of a city, and even though I was a wallflower the whole time, I eventually didn't feel so awkward about it because there were just as many people standing and sitting off to the side chatting as there were those acting stupid on the dance floor. Saw a cute face there (well, he looked cute in the dark, anyway); wonder if he's a regular there. My head hurts a little from chugging a bottle of hard cider (I'm such a lightweight sometimes). I wish I would've stayed a bit longer, but there's always another time.
Don't you feel better after getting out than you did sitting at home thinking about things?

Ithior

Thinking about spending a couple of days at a nearby hotel. The apartment where I live has been full of people every hour of every day for the past two weeks and I really need a break from this, I can't even take care of my basic needs sometimes. My mum smokes indoors so everyday I wake up way too early with trouble breathing. The people who come over do the same, so I can't go to the kitchen to get lunch or a snack because it's always full of smoke. I can't go to the bathroom because there's no privacy and it's always full of smoke as well.

With exams coming up next week I can't be in a terrible state of mind. I need to be completely alone, by myself, no one within the same apartment, at least for a day or two.

Ithior

Thinking about spending a couple of days at a nearby hotel. The apartment where I live has been full of people every hour of every day for the past two weeks and I really need a break from this, I can't even take care of my basic needs sometimes. My mum smokes indoors so everyday I wake up way too early with trouble breathing. The people who come over do the same, so I can't go to the kitchen to get lunch or a snack because it's always full of smoke. I can't go to the bathroom because there's no privacy and it's always full of smoke as well.

With exams coming up next week I can't be in a terrible state of mind. I need to be completely alone, by myself, no one within the same apartment, at least for a day or two.

As I say this my grandma was feeling too weak and was taken to the hospital. Everyone went with her and I stayed home alone. Man this feels so good, I really needed this.

Edit: I didn't know how much one hour by myself could change things. I feel much looser now, relaxed and ready to tackle my exams.

Last edited:

zharl

So bored...so very, very bored. Speaking of Dermatologists, I still need to pick a primary physician for my health insurance...I have 800+ doctors to sift through, so it's a bit intimidating...

GraybeardGhost

So bored...so very, very bored. Speaking of Dermatologists, I still need to pick a primary physician for my health insurance...I have 800+ doctors to sift through, so it's a bit intimidating...

Yeah, how the heck are you supposed to do that? I probably don't have nearly that many to choose from here, but still . . .

Of course, if my insurance papers never show up (been waiting three weeks now) I won't have to worry about it. :D

Due to the refugee situation, finding housing has become even more impossible than it was before. I don't blame them - but I can't help but feel increasingly frustrated having the rug pulled from under me time after time again.

Humble aspirations seem like unreachable Godly rewards, even after all this time. Everything is always so damn hopeless and crushing. Sometimes it's hard not to give in to the petty and pessimistic impulses that try their hardest to make me bitter.

Nothing is really fun anymore.. Endless obligation without reward and the ocasional short lived break seems all there is now. Even doing as much as hoping makes me want to shout into a pillow.