Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
BuckfastTonicWine.jpg

^ Never tried this til yesterday... By f**k, it's lethal! In that, it's doesnae take that much to make ye blutered an a bit mad with it, Nae wonder it's gained an infamous reputation in Scotland.

S_Spartan

BuckfastTonicWine.jpg

^ Never tried this til yesterday... By f**k, it's lethal! In that, it's doesnae take that much to make ye blutered an a bit mad with it, Nae wonder it's gained an infamous reputation in Scotland.
Well that is one hell of a brand name! It sort of implies that this stuff will mess you up fast.

Graeme1988

Well that is one hell of a brand name! It sort of implies that this stuff will mess you up fast.

Well, it does exactly that. A 750ml bottle - see previous photo - contain 15 units of alcohol alone. :eek:

Lets buy a case of "Buckfast" ya all and have us a New years party :thumbup:

Goan yer... Liver failure?! Pffft! Don't be daft,

In Scotland, we huv a wee game called the "Buckfast Challenge". Basically, see how quickly ye cun drink whole bottle in one go, then see ye cun still walk properly afterwards.

^ Not making up, either folks. Ah nearly fell doon the stairs in ma house after just a few swigs of the stuff.

Graeme1988

I'm thinkin' about getting a few tattoos - not all at once. Might get yin as birthday present to myself. Naw! This isn't the drink influencing ma decision, honest. Ah actually hud a chat with ma oldest sister about it the other day.

Not that ah could look anymore intimidating if ah tried - with beard, sun-tan, piercings, stout build and big arms. :bigsmile:

SilentAndShy

I'm so unmotivated by work atm...

I had a chap on the phone rambling about his medical problem and I'm supposed to be helpful but with my woeful concentration, I was thinking "please, get off the line! I don't care!"

I'd happily work in a shoebox if it meant I could not have face-to-face or phone interaction. Feel so on edge as of late, can't relax!

Mirgrated my projects folder to my Dropbox yesterday evening so I can work from my laptop without having to commit to it or having to transfer files constantly.

Now over 24 hours later it's still syncing. Then again, it was more or less 40gb.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
The way is shut.
It was made by those who are Dead, and the Dead keep it, until the time comes.

The way is shut.

megalon

My closest friend, the closest friend I've ever had, is suddenly and inexplicably pushing me out of her life.:sad: I suspect she found someone else to spend her time with, someone less broken. What really hurts is that she's giving me all these lies and excuses why she can't hang out. She doesn't owe me anything, but the truth would be nice.

Nanita

My closest friend, the closest friend I've ever had, is suddenly and inexplicably pushing me out of her life.:sad: I suspect she found someone else to spend her time with, someone less broken. What really hurts is that she's giving me all these lies and excuses why she can't hang out. She doesn't owe me anything, but the truth would be nice.

I'm sorry. I've experienced something similar and I felt really bad.

Graeme1988

Oh, thank Christ for that... Nearly shat myself there, thinking that rash on ma left bicep wus early stage meningitis or summit. Just whit ah needed to catch a week afore going into hospital for extensive orthopedic surgery. False alarm folks, nae worries, am fine.

Just ma anxiety trying to get the better of me, there. :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, mate. That's happened to me many times.

And, no offence intended here by what I'm about to say, but...

She can't have been much of a close friend if she can't be honest with you. Just saying...

Anyway, I hope you can bounce back from this as devastating as it can be - especially since making friends doesnae come easy to those who struggle with anxiety - and find a person or people who will like you, despite yer flaws.

And, sorry if this was piss-poor in makin' ye feel any better about what happened to you.