Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

Stop being sheep human race!!!!!Please think for yourselves!!!

ugh.

no one cares...

....or do they??

prove me wrong someone!!!!

Steiner

The fact that those chocolate fountains they have at fancy shindigs are very unsanitary! Somebody prove me wrong!!!!

I've never been to a fancy shindig with one of those haha. I didn't go to prom.

53db3a2503fee58791748d9332449e10-bird-bathes-in-chocolate-fountain.jpg

S_Spartan

I've never been to a fancy shindig with one of those haha. I didn't go to prom.

53db3a2503fee58791748d9332449e10-bird-bathes-in-chocolate-fountain.jpg
See what I mean?!?! Then right after thay some poor soul comes along and inserts their perky fresh stawberry into that and the rest is up to FATE!

They have that at proms?

Steiner

See what I mean?!?! Then right after thay some poor soul comes along and inserts their perky fresh stawberry into that and the rest is up to FATE!

They have that at proms?

My prom had one apparently. I probably would have spent all night at the chocolate fountain being awkward and anxious. Good I didn't go.

AtTheGates

Banned
I hate that alot of things dont seem to be based on fact but rather popular opinion ....you dont have to be right (or even truthful) about something, you just have to get a bunch of people to agree with you....

Last edited:

anomicdeer

I hate that alot of things dont seem to be based on fact but rather popular opinion ....you dont have to be right (or even truthful) about something, you just have to get a bunch of people to agree with you....

Yup. Which is why people can lie on job applications and interviews.
As ling as they like you, you'll get the job.

AtTheGates

Banned
Yup. Which is why people can lie on job applications and interviews.
As ling as they like you, you'll get the job.

ummmm...I was referring more to people just being douchebags in general and blindly following others....lying about your employment gap doesnt effect anyone but yourself so it really isnt a big deal..

really though, nice try at attempting to make me out to be a hypocrite...you're clever.

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I'm thankful I have a steady job but sometimes I still wish I didn't have to work with people 40 hours a week, because week nights and week end are barely enough for me to recharge, and when my friends want to do stuff I am less than enthusiastic and they think that's because I don't care about them. Which is not really the case, because I remember when I was unemployed I was kind of happy most of the time to find some time for them.

Now I know some people are thinking "what are you complaining about, you have a job and some friends!!" Well I'm not complaining. I'm just trying to participate.

anomicdeer

ummmm...I was referring more to people just being douchebags in general and blindly following others....lying about your employment gap doesnt effect anyone but yourself so it really isnt a big deal..

really though, nice try at attempting to make me out to be a hypocrite...you're clever.

:0
What???
I jusst said that because I'm having issues finding a better job.

PerseverareJasmine

My mom keeps suggesting that I should go meet up at this sort of club where girls can talk about whatever issues they might be having/participate in games or activities that was put together by the daughters of two of her work friends, but it doesn't sound interesting to me and I'm not sure if it would be useful. I don't know if I would fit in either. I think my nervousness would make me withdraw from the group and have trouble participating anyway, then I think some would try to get me to open up which would most likely only make me feel more self-conscious and nervous (which wouldn't be their fault if they did, I just feel like I'm being put on the spot usually when being persuaded to speak or open up in that kind of setting), so I don't really see the point of trying to go.

S_Spartan

I'm slowly fading away. If you were to do a time lapse of my life you would see it getting smaller by the day.

Maybe that ain't so bad.

Used to fight this sort of thing but I think I will go with it now.