Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

S_Spartan

It lied! :eek:mg:

Oh well, I've given up on dating anyway. Too complicated these days. Plus I have no romance left in me. The thought of sitting over a meal and having small talk with a strange woman while trying to kindle some kind of "spark" just sounds so absolutely exhausting.

ads everywhere

I have never seen so many Ads for dating sites when I log in to here to read posts and reply. Most of us are already depressed and looking at those Ads make it even more so, because truth is.. dating isn't what all these sites claim it is.. It is just pure torture :kickingmyself:

You need to get an adblocker! Those stupid ads drive me so crazy...

Steiner

No more pain. No more lies. No more tip-toeing about.

No-More.

Time to smash some toes.

Perhaps it's just another mood fluctuation. It might be but this wave...i'm riding it all the way out.

shyflower

Oh well, I've given up on dating anyway. Too complicated these days. Plus I have no romance left in me. The thought of sitting over a meal and having small talk with a strange woman while trying to kindle some kind of "spark" just sounds so absolutely exhausting.

I agree. I would just hate to put all of my effort into getting to know some strange man and he will just end up finding another woman who has butt loads of money and leave me in the dust. What a waste of my time to even get to know anyone. Too much work.

shyflower

I don't know if dating sites actually work!!

I don't even try dating sites anymore. I did a few years back and what a nightmare. Of course.. meeting someone in real life ( no dating site involved) can be just as bad, at least it has for me. I remember back a year ago when people actually wanted to get to know you when they met you. Now, it's just they only want to know your name and ask you to their hotel room, house, etc...OR they instantly ask you to be their girlfriend the minute they sit down next to you...How scary!! :eek: