Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

anomicdeer

krisatomic-cheeruplove.jpg

This is exactly me.

Ithior

My mum keeps getting drunk on weekends. I thought it would stop when my sister came back during her vacations, but it didn't. I thought it would stop when my sister's boyfriend came to spend his vacations at our home some weeks later, but it didn't. And today my sister, her boyfriend and I went to a family meet (father's side) that was supposed to be just in the afternoon but went on until 10pm, when we came back home my mum wasn't here. She didn't say she would leave, and she wasn't at my aunt's place either. We got pretty worried for a bit until she arrived after some minutes. I think she's depressed and so I even thought she had drank a bit too much and wanted to kill herself or had gotten herself in a car accident.

I hate that i can't turn off the gps in my phone. Its options are either 'on' or 'emergency only'. See i have a problem with that. I don't want anybody tracking me. Emergency or not. Its the man keeping watch on people. Like the traffic cameras and all that. I'm not a fan of intrusion into peoples lives which is what that is i believe. We've all got a number and most of us are now even trackable by our ever present cellular device. Just like animals on a factory farm it almost seems like.

^ It's pretty scary stuff. Apparently they can even turn your camera and microphone on if they so choose. It's best to keep it in a cloth/leather case so use to outside influences is at the very least limited.

I once tried to strategically break the GPS in one of my phones, but couldn't find the part that did it. I'm curious whether that method is even possible without breaking the phone.

It's not just cellphones either. Apparently things like Skype, messenger clients, Dropbox, ect. are also easily tapped into.

Last edited:
^ It's pretty scary stuff. Apparently they can even turn your camera and microphone on if they so choose. It's best to keep it in a cloth/leather case so use to outside influences is at the very least limited.

I once tried to strategically break the GPS in one of my phones, but couldn't find the part that did it. I'm curious whether that method is even possible without breaking the phone.

It's not just cellphones either. Apparently things like Skype, messenger clients, Dropbox, ect. are also easily tapped into.

See they have too much control over privacy. Like when did i accidentally walk over into North Korea, ya know? I like my conversations private. And my whereabouts unless otherwise stated. Its ridiculous. Everything people do is being watched any more. :thumbdown:

fate12321

I found a rubix cube in my closet today. I tried solving it and didn't even come close to getting the colors together.

^I also have a piece of duct tape on my laptops webcam.

Lavinialuna

I hate that i can't turn off the gps in my phone. Its options are either 'on' or 'emergency only'. See i have a problem with that. I don't want anybody tracking me. Emergency or not. Its the man keeping watch on people. Like the traffic cameras and all that. I'm not a fan of intrusion into peoples lives which is what that is i believe. We've all got a number and most of us are now even trackable by our ever present cellular device. Just like animals on a factory farm it almost seems like.

You might be glad you have GPS if you were every taken hostage by a bear wearing Molly's panties because hey, weird stuff happens.
bear.png

You might be glad you have GPS if you were every taken hostage by a bear wearing Molly's panties because hey, weird stuff happens.
bear.png

That bear better have Molly's big-girl panties on... I'm a big, fugly, sexually frustrated, red-blooded boy. So ol' Smokey there might be in for a rude awakening ;)

LoyalXenite

Mine apparently has the option to turn off GPS but I dont trust that its completely off. :thumbdown:

Mine apparently has the option to turn off GPS but I dont trust that its completely off. :thumbdown:

I wouldn't either. I don't. If I were headed off to do something I wouldn't want to be tied to later on I'd leave the phone at home and leave the laptop at home with it.

Kiwong

I like throwing waypoints with the work GPS. Sometimes I throw wides. I'm going to fill our plant data base with joy.

Email from Twitter; ''Do you know; Patrick Stewart?''

Not very intimately, Twitter. But thanks for overestimating my social circles. :giggle:

shyflower

I can't believe I scraped up the energy to clean the house today. That was a plus for today. On the negative side.. well I'm kinda glad my right ear is still stopped up because the neighbors screaming, crying, whining, pain in the A** grandkids are in the pool behind their house.. while the grownups don't give a S*** whether they act like that... Finger in the other ear smiley.. where are you?