Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Zackarydoo

My first post here for.......a long time. I actually thought I left or asked to be banned? Oh well, welcome back, me.

______
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone using Tapatalk 2 on Android.

Zackarydoo

Oh look, I was post number 30,000. Do I win a cookie?

______
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone using Tapatalk 2 on Android.

WeirdyMcGee

OMG-- nope... nope, nope!
Dating sites are way too nerve wracking for me!
I think I'll just stay alone forever, thanks. 0_0

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
OMG-- nope... nope, nope!
Dating sites are way too nerve wracking for me!
I think I'll just stay alone forever, thanks. 0_0

Datin' in general's too nerve wrackin' fur me. Yer no' alone there, Weirdy - oops, ah jist said summit funny. :bigsmile:

YukoNishi

Yesterdays another day I cried in the middle of something that was supposed to feel ''fun''...
life is beginning to feel pointless again
back to wishin I were dead when I tried to slit my wrists.

MollyBeGood

I live in one of the worst states in the nation for internet speeds. It makes me think of dial-up once a day or so using the net here. Awesome.

MikeyC

Oh look, I was post number 30,000. Do I win a cookie?
Chocolate-chip-cookie-crumbs-on-plate.png

I ate it, sorry. ;)

I live in one of the worst states in the nation for internet speeds. It makes me think of dial-up once a day or so using the net here. Awesome.
Australia has terrible Internet speeds compared to most of the world, so I reckon yours is not so bad. Don't you live in California, though? The most populated state in America? Internet speeds should be off the charts!

Lavinialuna

Did anyone else have trouble getting on here yesterday? It told me the web site didn't exist. Strange.
I am so proud of myself. I survived a really long day of a grad party (my sister's kid, and I haven't talked to my sister in over a year since we got in a big cat fight. It was fine, we hugged and it was okay) and I had to go to a get together with some friends (who I haven't talked to in 2 years due to a disagreement and hurt feelings.) Funny how all the alienated people make my life sound like it has a lot of drama in it, but actually the reason I didn't talk to any of them for so long was due to me rejecting the drama... Still, point being that I SURVIVED! I did it and it wasn't even too bad. It was a miracle. Not sure how I did it!

PerseverareJasmine

Lately I've been getting to bed much earlier than I used to, but tonight I'm falling into my old habit of staying up late. Its 3:20 am where I'm at, and I haven't been able to get any sleep. I tried to lay down with some music playing softly to attempt to fall asleep a while ago, but I ended up tossing and turning, and I've been having neck pain that makes it hard to sleep comfortably. Its getting irritating.

Ithior

Still raining in August. I guess this means we'll have a sunny September? Hopefully it'll be sunny but not very hot.

çare arayan

hi, I am not ok these days,but it's not what i wanted to share
the clinic i am getting help, has these wonderful courses TA or transactional analysis
choice theory, games people plays
it helped a lot to understand myself.
i thought maybe sharing this might help someone like me, with severe SA
anyway i am not ok these days, i am about to explode
hoping it doesn't happen, last time i exploded, my father almost hurt me
thanks for existing in this world :)

Lavinialuna

Lately I've been getting to bed much earlier than I used to, but tonight I'm falling into my old habit of staying up late. Its 3:20 am where I'm at, and I haven't been able to get any sleep. I tried to lay down with some music playing softly to attempt to fall asleep a while ago, but I ended up tossing and turning, and I've been having neck pain that makes it hard to sleep comfortably. Its getting irritating.

I thought it might be worth mentioning (and I never would have believed it if I hadn't tried it) that castor oil rubbed on sore spots makes the pain stop. At least for me it does. I read about it and tried it and was shocked because I have suffered pain at night for so long without anything helping. It's cheap and worth a try! I'd be interested to hear if it helped :)

Lavinialuna

I am so proud of myself. I survived a really long day of a grad party (my sister's kid, and I haven't talked to my sister in over a year since we got in a big cat fight. It was fine, we hugged and it was okay) and I had to go to a get together with some friends (who I haven't talked to in 2 years due to a disagreement and hurt feelings.) Funny how all the alienated people make my life sound like it has a lot of drama in it, but actually the reason I didn't talk to any of them for so long was due to me rejecting the drama... Still, point being that I SURVIVED! I did it and it wasn't even too bad. It was a miracle. Not sure how I did it!
Dealing with the fallout after the busy day yesterday. I survived yesterday but was woken from a sleep ruminating over conversations that took place. I am totally physically exhausted and have had a rough morning dealing with some flash backs to painful random memories from my past that I haven't thought about in months. Why is that happening? Maybe I pushed myself too hard.

PerseverareJasmine

I thought it might be worth mentioning (and I never would have believed it if I hadn't tried it) that castor oil rubbed on sore spots makes the pain stop. At least for me it does. I read about it and tried it and was shocked because I have suffered pain at night for so long without anything helping. It's cheap and worth a try! I'd be interested to hear if it helped :)

I agree that its worth a try. At the stores around here that I've seen it sold in its normally at a really low price, so I'll have to get some and see if it'll help. Thanks for the suggestion :).

Happy Birthday to ...........Post your random thoughts/feelings threeeeeaaaaaad.......

Any body got a lighter? :bigsmile:

picture-of-birthday-cake-with-lots-of-candles-great.jpg

A lighter? I've never known you to be a pyromaniac. Just burn it to the ground, eh? :giggle:

(The candles photo seems to be defective on my end, changing the context of the post.)