Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I heard about that. Pretty crazy. Are you considering moving abroad?
Do you mean moving interstate or overseas? I don't think I could move far away from my mother, she is the only human I know who understands my SA.
Would you consider moving overseas? Once your Uni course is finished?

MikeyC

Do you mean moving interstate or overseas? I don't think I could move far away from my mother, she is the only human I know who understands my SA.
Would you consider moving overseas? Once your Uni course is finished?
I meant overseas, but maybe not. Being away from loved ones and familiarity is the hard thing. Do you dislike Australia or just the people running it? ::p:

Me? Not sure. I would say no at the moment but my degree is going for ages so maybe afterwards. :)

^What. is. that. ? :thinking:
Dare I ask?

multiple choice...

a. a speck of dandruff magnified 100x
b. the next place Tony will be sending asylum seekers to
c. a 4km x 3km comet that we're landing a spacecraft on
d. the next Zumbo MasterChef challenge
:giggle:

multiple choice...

^ LOL! :bigsmile:......................:thinking:

singing-love

Things got so bad at my house tonight I left home. Lucky I had a friend to take me in with no notice. This is what I need the night before big exams. No home...

GraybeardGhost

multiple choice...

Could be both b and c, both a and d, or any perverse combination thereof. I'm digging the possibilities. :D

MollyBeGood

Purpose. When life lacks it I think that is where it goes bad fast. That's the most important part about not loosing your dreams is because then you do you loose purpose.

dottie

Driving back from the library, through the willow trees at the corner house I saw a fully naked baby running around, he escaped. He was running naked, happy, without a care in the world. It made me happy. I wanted to hold him.

Lavinialuna

Driving back from the library, through the willow trees at the corner house I saw a fully naked baby running around, he escaped. He was running naked, happy, without a care in the world. It made me happy. I wanted to hold him.

I love naked babies! We have a privacy fence so I let my 3 year old run around nude. He had a cup the other day and kept throwing water from the kiddie pool into the air the other day making "rain" while totally nude. I thought to myself how I wish I could do that. I get such joy from watching him play. The kid inside me lives vicariously through him.:)

dottie

I love naked babies! We have a privacy fence so I let my 3 year old run around nude. He had a cup the other day and kept throwing water from the kiddie pool into the air the other day making "rain" while totally nude. I thought to myself how I wish I could do that. I get such joy from watching him play. The kid inside me lives vicariously through him.:)

:applause: That is so sweet!

I read in the newspaper today that my high school principal died earlier in the week. He was just there my freshman year but i liked him pretty good. Hated to hear he died. He was one of the rare authority figures i got along with, he was respectful to students. I truly believe the world is a lesser place now.

Ithior

In my dream two nights ago I felt what it was like to have a SO you love and I also felt what it's like to die suddenly. About the last one, I was playing some videogame and I was going to change a cable from a computer to another and when I did that it just exploded and I felt like I was dead, everything was turning black with a few hints of red from the fire, but I didn't want to die so I slowly opened my eyes and when I finally did I was actually awake in my room. It was a pretty weird transition because it was well done, I didn't even notice I was waking up (my room was also completely dark and the only light were the red numbers on my alarm clock). I even thought I had really died and this was a different life.