Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

GhoulsNightOut

If this happened to me I'd would be left believing there was something wrong and unlikeable about me. It would be almost impossible for me to confidently approach that person again even when they do mean a lot to me

I don't know...I think it may be different between people with and without SA though. :\

Honda

I personally thought that if id even meet a partner with SA would be better than being with a girl that doesnt understand me or shares this thing with me..

I cant have a crush on anyone here and wouldnt want to allow myself to fall for such thing, i dunno how the people here actually are.. "

""Her typing style is sexy"" :p :p

I'm looking forward to seeing how the programs for windows have improved between Windows XP and Windows 7. I'll probably spend the next week inspecting every detail that's changed.

Yes, I'm a nerd

IGotSeoul

Image+%3D+grade+F.jpg

ahahahahaha

Bravo. :D

Would she just be as Sarah Michelle or would you like her to be Buffy or Daphne from Scooby Doo?

Well, from a political stand point, if she was Buffy I'd have Spike Angel And that army dude being jealous, Daphne or Sarah Michelle Gellar would just be Freddie P.... oh my god, His names Freddie and he plays Freddie in scooby doo!

Anyway, for safety I'd say Sarah Michelle Gellar because Daphne's involved with bad guys and stuff.

But obviously it would have to be Buffy overall.

Oh god I'm a nerd

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm laying on my bed,
Crying because Twiggles such a meanie and gave me an F on both my poems, and I take it back, I don't want to give her roses or hugs ever ::(:

Feathers

I said she was dead gorgeous! It's a compliment, it means she's really gorgeous :rolleyes:

Well, it was ambiguously written. I don't know how Twiggle understood it though. Maybe kneeling and begging can help? :)

She did give you an A so it would be becoming to be grateful? :)

Cute pics, BlueDays!

I had to Google up the Andrex toilet roll factory reference cause it looked so bizarre lol!
But look what I found: LOL!

Ten Useful Tips for the Music Festival Virgin and Novice | Record Press

Always thought it would be FUN to go to a music festival if I ever dared to lol!
(Some friends even asked but I never dared lol. Maybe with a reason?? hehe)

WOO, and how did we miss International Smurfs Day?? huh??
http://www.myfirstrecord.co.uk/reco...e-a-womble-and-as-a-fan-bought-their-records/ LOL!