Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Umm....... err.....

391504348_03775460cb.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

KITTY!! :D

Hahaha~
My goal is to make my doctor crap himself when he sees me for my annual physical in 3 days!

I'm hoping my transformation is shock-worthy. I think I'm pretty close. XD

WeirdyMcGee

My inner monologue on a regular day:

"I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying!! I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying!! I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying!! AHHH!!! AHHH!!--oh-uh... no, wait...
false alarm. Just a panic attack."

Save money until you can afford it? Or find people/resources who can help?
I read about someone who put up an eco house for just 1.000 EURO - with help of friends and reused stuff etc. If you can get a plot of land somewhere - or permission to put a hut on it...? (Just make sure it has good insulation. A relative has built a small one, a bit different make, and is going to build a bigger one.)

I guess I could plan ahead and sketch up a few designs, research small scale farming, look at a few countries with more suitable natural locations, look into TV/internet providers that could supply my unorthodox needs and perhaps save a little money to make it happen.

I've actually studied a few house building shows in which they used haystacks in the walls as isolation. That worked pretty well, and is very eco friendly. Since it's, you know, grass. ::p: And I've also heard about a type of isolation that is recycled out of old newspapers. Also very effective, because it's essentially made out of wood.

But at the moment I'm still in a relationship of which I have no idea where it's heading yet. It could go either way. I think it's only fair to him if I'd give it a fair chance before taking a extreme left turn like that. I'll keep the plan as a backup, may it become apparent that this relationship has no future.

Feathers

I guess I could plan ahead and sketch up a few designs, research small scale farming, look at a few countries with more suitable natural locations, look into TV/internet providers that could supply my unorthodox needs and perhaps save a little money to make it happen.

I've actually studied a few house building shows in which they used haystacks in the walls as isolation. That worked pretty well, and is very eco friendly. Since it's, you know, grass. ::p: And I've also heard about a type of isolation that is recycled out of old newspapers. Also very effective, because it's essentially made out of wood.

But at the moment I'm still in a relationship of which I have no idea where it's heading yet. It could go either way. I think it's only fair to him if I'd give it a fair chance before taking a extreme left turn like that. I'll keep the plan as a backup, may it become apparent that this relationship has no future.
You can also build an eco house together? Or two eco-houses in reasonable distance? :)

Pips, lol, it's funny isn't it!! haha (There are some other ones on the same topic, hilarious!)

feel a bit okay.. my colleague decided to apologise for being mean and nasty after i stop talking to hiim for 3 months. i knew he would, and it was about time. he used to try manipulate me into changing, thinking by calling me names, like coward, grumpy etc.. i would proof him wrong and stand up for myself!! yeah sure, some people might do that! but im not that type, so i ended the friendship with him, he also said other things thats mean, i just tolerated it, and then i put an end to it, it was his way of trying to make me stop being all shy. But i told him that that it doesnt work, and then we stopped talking, now he msg and said sorry. and now he is being nice. i told him, if he wants my friendship back, he has to, otherwise we not friends. so now hes playin by my rules. so yeah.. just something happen today!

Good for you Pingu :)

You can also build an eco house together? Or two eco-houses in reasonable distance? :)

Pips, lol, it's funny isn't it!! haha (There are some other ones on the same topic, hilarious!)

He has his mind set on living in a small village together. Which has it's appeal too, but it's hardly the 'out of society' plan I had in mind. Ideally I'd just rather living in/of something that I build and support myself, without having big enterprises and systems contributing.

So it's really one or the other in this case. Both options have great benefits, though, so it'll turn out okay either way.

WeirdyMcGee

I frequently get confused when brushing my teeth- and poke myself in the eye with my toothbrush!

...how is that for dumbassery? XD