Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

U

userremoved

The man on the eharmony commercials makes me slightly uncomfortable...

I went until 5:00 pm yesterday without eating all day. I was going to have breakfast before I left to spend the day outside (something that doesn't happen often) and I was so excited about asking my uncle to get my laptop that I got a bowl, and the cereals out, put the cereals in the bowl, then followed my uncle, without the bowl, into the front room to say something, then put my shoes on and left, completely forgetting my cereals. I didn't have lunch, it was only when my Nan asked what I'd eaten during the day that I realised :rolleyes:

Can I share the crown?

IGotSeoul

I went until 5:00 pm yesterday without eating all day. I was going to have breakfast before I left to spend the day outside (something that doesn't happen often) and I was so excited about asking my uncle to get my laptop that I got a bowl, and the cereals out, put the cereals in the bowl, then followed my uncle, without the bowl, into the front room to say something, then put my shoes on and left, completely forgetting my cereals. I didn't have lunch, it was only when my Nan asked what I'd eaten during the day that I realised :rolleyes:

Can I share the crown?

of course pebbles. :D

have you ordered the laptop?

Phoenixx

Is it just me, or have the posts/threads been extra funny lately? Seems like whenever I click on a thread, I find myself either smiling or cracking up. Or maybe I'm just giddy. :rolleyes:::p:

MrJones

Hmmmm Curious, today I was chatting to someone and I thought we should declare the official jesters of SPW

GhoulsNightOut

I notice I'm always the one who cares more about the other person than they do about me. Then I pick fights and push them away to see if they'd come back or fight for me, to see if my existence in their life even meant anything, and they never do. I cried so much yesterday and today that I feel so weak right now. I can't stop ****ing crying! There was something so comforting about bawling like a baby on that armchair in the dark. I got up to take a better look at this beautiful full moon outside, but one glance at the dark backyard and my stomach felt weak and the sobbing started again because I thought "Oh my god, that's how my head feels! That's how my world looks like...so lonely, empty, and abandoned." I know I sound creepy right now, well it'd be no surprise for me really if I become a full-blown creepy person. No, no...a creepy girl, which is a rarity, huh? No offense to the guys. So yeah, these are my random thoughts at the moment. I don't really feel relieved writing this but my creepiness does entertain me a bit.

I hate it when people respond to advice with just a condescending ''I guess''.

Because translated it means;

I don't agree with what you're saying, but I'm not really in the mood to disagree with you because that would mean that I'd have to endure more of your flawed reasoning regarding my current situation.

Not always, of course. But often it does.

I hate it when people respond to advice with just a condescending ''I guess''.

Because translated it means;

I don't agree with what you're saying, but I'm not really in the mood to disagree with you because that would mean that I'd have to endure more of your flawed reasoning regarding my current situation.

Not always, of course. But often it does.

I guess you're right...