Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Feathers

lol Twiggle! Did you have the speakers on or were you laughing so loud?? :)

umm, please don't insult my blue friends though - I'm a genuine Smurf fan of the original series haha!! ('story of my youth' haha..)

I think you might like Biene Maya too LOL! ('Maya the Bee' haha)
Not sure if it was ever shown in UK/English speaking teritory??

Feathers

WOW! You got some of it right! :) Didn't know you speak German!

hehe there are lyrics online too
DIE BIENE MAJA Lyrics - KAREL GOTT

Brief translation (very free-verse):

Maya the Bee

In an unknown land
not so long time ago
there was a very (in?)famous bee :)
everyone talked about

And that bee that I mean
is called Maya
little, sassy, smart (I think!) Maya
(like 'a fox' you know! haha)

Maya flies through her world
shows us what she likes

We're meeting today our friend Maya the bee

Maya, everyone loves Maya
Maya, tell us about yourself

When I go on a sunny day
through a meadow
and see little bees flying by
I think about one
that I like :)

>> Maya (chorus)

What a role model!! :)

Some countries even have a ROCK version haha
‪Wellblott-?ebelica Maja‬‏ - YouTube
or if you want to sing along (same version):
‪Karaoke - Wellbott - ?ebelica Maja‬‏ - YouTube (with some other COOL cartoon/kiddie show jingles mixed in later!)

(she's even more brave & audacious in this version, and flys everywhere haha!)

There is even a RAP version LOL!
‪yo-zo ?ebelica maja‬‏ - YouTube (with slightly dirty lyrics lol!!)

Polish version is funny too: lol!
‪Pszczó?ka Maja‬‏ - YouTube

And they have some kind of modern TECHNO lyrics too lol!! Yikes!
‪Pszczó?ka maja sobie lata‬‏ - YouTube
(I think she's flying about the room, but I'm not sure!! lol!!)

MrJones

Verano Azul my youth? It's from the early 80s XD

My youth was more Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Captain Tsubasa, etc.

And don't make me talk about Verano Azul and the Smurfs at the same time because there is a typical Spanish dirty joke I won't tell :D

Feathers

Verano Azul my youth? It's from the early 80s XD

My youth was more Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Captain Tsubasa, etc.

And don't make me talk about Verano Azul and the Smurfs at the same time because there is a typical Spanish dirty joke I won't tell :D

Whaaat????

Ooh, younglings... lol! Verano Azul is from MY youth haha!! *happy times*

Oops, edited: I could never quite understand the appeal of Pokemon. Maya saves other animals of the meadow (and helps you learn some biology), Papa Smurf and Smurfs fight against Gargamel and help save their old ways of living... In Pokemon they just play with yoyos?

Well, there is a dirty joke about the Smurfette in our country too - but about Verano Azul?? :eek: /is shocked!!/

Last edited:

Feathers

Hahaha wow! This bee must be VERY famous out there!
I enjoyed, very much, grooving along to the rap version! Though I'm glad I don't have a way of knowing what the 'dirty' lyrics are...!
And yeah I speak a little, little bit of German... learnt it school and took many holidays there and got really into some German music haha.

Haha - Yeah, Maya is very in/famous! Yeah, you don't want to know the 'dirty' lyrics - or groove to the too loud music haha... (You never know where your neighbours are from these days...?! :D)

Many holidays there - do you have relatives in Germany or something? Whoa, COOL!
Which German music do you like? http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/hip-hop-is-my-release-it-keeps-me-going-34513/page-2/

Deus_Ex_Lemur

What can I attempt to draw on MS paint?

This is probably one of the many, many reasons I'll never become an artist. I have no imagination

You have a HUGE imagination. Both dirty and lovely at the same time. Your imagination IS an art.

So you can't draw... get lessons. Or do something else with your awesome imagination. Make paper machetes. Write romance novels.

You have a HUGE imagination. Both dirty and lovely at the same time. Your imagination IS an art.

So you can't draw... get lessons. Or do something else with your awesome imagination. Make paper machetes. Write romance novels.

But as I gaze into your deep eyes Lemur, I finally begin to realize that no romance novel or origami could come close to the splendour and majesty of your loving heart :)

And I'm not at all romantic :D