Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Deus_Ex_Lemur

But as I gaze into your deep eyes Lemur, I finally begin to realize that no romance novel or origami could come close to the splendour and majesty of your loving heart :)

And I'm not at all romantic :D

*swoons* If you can make a lemur swoon, you'll make girls melt like the mascara off a hooker after hours of sweaty lovin'. (See, I AM a romantic... that's so a line Shakespeare would write... in some 20 cent pulp novel :D

Feathers

Creating a new thread is so daunting for some reason

hehe yeah why create new ones when you can spam old ones lol :)

Woo, Twiggle, maybe German bands and/or cartoons do deserve a new thread? hehe
I like Bluemchen and Tic Tac Toe and some others too :) Ooh, and Die Aerzte hehe...
Yeah I like it better in German too...

Well, some singers/bands can crossover well, like Shakira first CD etc. Don't know of any good German crossovers though, yeah..
Some would better stay in their native language yeah...

You can learn a lot from music/TV/cartoons etc.

B

Beatrice

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Gah!!!!!

I'm so pissed off I can't even put it into words. I hate people!!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

B

Beatrice

Well, stupid coworkers trying to guilt me into working extra hours - try 5 :mad: Which would make a total of 12 hours for a SUPPOSEDLY part-time summer job. I don't think so. My sisters leave tomorrow, and I want to spend time with them. Also, they tried to accuse me of not wanting to work because I declined, basically saying I was lazy. Bull****.

On a separate note.... I'm going to see Harry Potter in an hour or so. In 3-D. I'm not a big fan of the movies, I find them boring to be honest, but seeing it in 3-D will make it more fun, and it IS the last one so I suppose I should see it :p

B

Beatrice

Harry Potter was okay...... the very end was the best I think. My aunt wouldn't shut up during it though, I wanted to punch her. With every plot revelation she would go, "Ohhhhh, so THAT'S what that was!" or something similar. What an obnoxious child.

Now I'm just feeling kind of down.... I think it's a combination of my aunt getting on my nerves, the end of Harry Potter (because it's been a part of my life since I was little and now there's no "next" to expect.... it's over), and feeling lonely.

Crappy day.

EscapeArtist

Ugh!! Don't you hate it when you develop crushes on fictitious characters in a movie and then it ends. And i'm such a picky crush person, why did this person have to be in a movie? Lol damnit.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Harry Potter was okay...... the very end was the best I think. My aunt wouldn't shut up during it though, I wanted to punch her. With every plot revelation she would go, "Ohhhhh, so THAT'S what that was!" or something similar. What an obnoxious child.

Now I'm just feeling kind of down.... I think it's a combination of my aunt getting on my nerves, the end of Harry Potter (because it's been a part of my life since I was little and now there's no "next" to expect.... it's over), and feeling lonely.

Crappy day.

Ugh I hate going with family for that reason my moms like that or asks me "does he/she die? What happens?" when I haven't even seen the bloody movie. I get feeling down after a huge series like that - I'm the same way, but with different films/series.

You'll find a "next" thing... women like Twilight "Saga" but I think you won't =D Sorry about work too - you'll feel better in a few days.

Crappy day.

Yeah, there is an entire generation (myself included) who grew up with Harry Potter books and movies and are going to be experiencing withdrawal and emptiness.

You'll find a "next" thing... women like Twilight "Saga" but I think you won't =D

I read the Twilight books. I highly recommend that you DON'T read them, Beatrice. They don't have a fraction of the charm and awesomeness of HP. It actually creeps me out a little that so many women (okay, mostly teens and 20something girls) like the books and movies. A pedophile vampire that sparkles?? :rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:

N0D

Banned
you think harry is over for good? NO WAY! you think her managers and business peoples are like sleeping? a billion million fans are like sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting for MOAR harry, i assure you in the not distant future either prequals, or sequals or some side-story, is going to be released. be patient, good things come to those who wait. :cool:

I wonder why/what it is that makes some people chronic procrastinators and some people go-getters that have no trouble doing anything they need to do?
Is it purely genetics, or the way we are brought up by our parents? or both. I wonder which has the greater influence?:confused:

I am a chronic procrastinator but my sister is a go-getter :/

coyote

I wonder why/what it is that makes some people chronic procrastinators and some people go-getters that have no trouble doing anything they need to do?
Is it purely genetics, or the way we are brought up by our parents? or both. I wonder which has the greater influence?:confused:

I am a chronic procrastinator but my sister is a go-getter :/

learned habitual behavior

at some point, we latched onto it as a coping mechanism, and it has become a habit

now it's difficult not to behave that way

habits are hard to break

learned habitual behavior

at some point, we latched onto it as a coping mechanism, and it has become a habit

now it's difficult not to behave that way

habits are hard to break

...and if we're caught in the perfectionist trap we can find it hard to start and finish things, leading to disatisfaction and hesitation. Go-getters in my experience are slapdash in what they do but achieve much overall

Thank you both coyote and phocas for your input into my dilemma.:)
Yes, habits are very powerful and extrememly hard to break.
I can relate to the perfectionist desires being a great contributor to preventing someone from starting something.

MrJones

When the site is slow, the minimessenger is the last thing to work?

Sorry if I don't answer >.<

Last edited:
When the site is slow, the minimessenger is the last thing to work?

Sorry if I don't answer >.<

My minimessenger does not work at anytime. When I first tried it, it took over 1/2 an hour to send a message back and the people thought I was not answering them ::(:, so I gave up and turned it off :s