Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

S_Spartan

I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean wait? Do you mean do nothing?

Yes exactly. There is nothing that can be done at this point.

Things will have to get really bad for all of us in order for people to get together for change.

If our cell phones, tv, cars and junk food were taken away then people may get a little cranky and wake up a little.

Until then it is an increasingly expensive daydream nation.

We allow corporations to rape and pillage and set the tone for the whole country while the govt actively helps them do if!

And there is a large swath of Americans who think this is find n dandy. They would say "what have you got against the rich? You are just jealous!"

Well life is not that simple. To become rich luck, personality, opportunity, and work all have to align and that only happens for a small segment of the population.

Everyone else is on the treadmill. Even if you are a workaholic making 200k a year you are still on the treadmill.

But this is all nothing new and it will continue on.

The greedy will just keep taking a little bit more and then a little bit more. And people will adjust just like they do now.

And when it finally reaches a point of all out dystopia and there is nothing left to take, the rich will gather up their treasure and move to someplace like Switzerland.

But we must not think about ant of this. There are still so many more cups of Starbucks to be had and so many more selfies to be posted to Instagram.

Yes exactly. There is nothing that can be done at this point.

Things will have to get really bad for all of us in order for people to get together for change.

If our cell phones, tv, cars and junk food were taken away then people may get a little cranky and wake up a little.

Until then it is an increasingly expensive daydream nation.
^ It is at least reassuring each time you come across a person who does not have their head buried in the sand i.e. tv, facebook and the illusion you can become rich if you just work hard enough.

The control of the rich over the "democratic" governments is becoming less by stealth as the years go by. I guess some people choose to leave their head buried in the sand because knowing they are truly powerless to change it at the moment is so tormenting to acknowledge to themselves on a daily basis.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Bring back the mullet I say, a wonderful 1980s hairstyle.

Finally, a gentleman.

Lethal_Weapon_28536_Medium.jpg

patrik-swayze-roadhouse.jpg

article-1161809-03E2B482000005DC-917_468x652.jpg

bigtrouble_400.jpg

I'll need some pointers on partying like it's 1987, though. I was only 2 in 1987 so partying wildly then, for me, mainly consisted of learning to walk and sticking paper clips into plug-in's. So if anybody wants to help me out here.... :alone:

Lavinialuna

I'll need some pointers on partying like it's 1987, though. I was only 2 in 1987 so partying wildly then, for me, mainly consisted of learning to walk and sticking paper clips into plug-in's. So if anybody wants to help me out here.... :alone:

Well, lets get a keg and I'll show you (I probably babysat you :eek:)

Well, lets get a keg and I'll show you (I probably babysat you :eek:)

I'll take a glass of yuengling with a shot in it. Pop quiz, hotshot lol: If you had of been my babysitter and one of the urban legend serial killers came in the house, would you have ran upstairs like the cute babysitter does in all the scary movies?...

Lavinialuna

I'll take a glass of yuengling with a shot in it. Pop quiz, hotshot lol: If you had of been my babysitter and one of the urban legend serial killers came in the house, would you have ran upstairs like the cute babysitter does in all the scary movies?...

Sh*t no! The call was coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE, duh!