Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Skoal fine-cut wintergreen all the way.

*puts enormous boom-box onto shoulder so he can continue partying like it's the 80s*

Wintergreen chew? I could never. *washes frozen pizza down with Dew*

slurmsmckenzie.png

Lavinialuna

My 14 year old just told me we were "white trash hicks" because we have an organic garden and have chickens. I was like "you can call me a hippie, you can call me a crunchy granola mom, you can call me green or eco-friendly, but don't call me a hick!" Geez! (I suppose living in WI is something a hick would do though, haha!)

akala

Random thought...
Living life is exhausting and sometimes doesn't go as planned...

Not living is easy but boring.

My 14 year old just told me we were "white trash hicks" because we have an organic garden and have chickens. I was like "you can call me a hippie, you can call me a crunchy granola mom, you can call me green or eco-friendly, but don't call me a hick!" Geez! (I suppose living in WI is something a hick would do though, haha!)

Wow. He knows them are fighting words right? :sarcastic:

FountainandFairfax

I'm pretty sure. I think he had a drug induced heart attack or somethin'. I was joking, chewing tobacco didn't do it lol.

He did indeed die on the throne. All of the barbiturates in his system caused him to be 90% blocked, according to one of his friends, and he suffered a heart attack while exerting himself during a bowel movement.

He did indeed die on the throne. All of the barbiturates in his system caused him to be 90% blocked, according to one of his friends, and he suffered a heart attack while exerting himself during a bowel movement.

Good...God... Heart attack from trying to take a dump. What a way to die. I'd rather eat a metal clothes hanger.

Lavinialuna

I had a thought the other day, tell me if this makes sense. I want them to quote me at my funeral as saying
"Life was like an amazing vacation. It had it's ups and down, but it'll be great to sleep in my own bed tonight":lol:

FountainandFairfax

I had a thought the other day, tell me if this makes sense. I want them to quote me at my funeral as saying
"Life was like an amazing vacation. It had it's ups and down, but it'll be great to sleep in my own bed tonight":lol:

I like it, and I smell a new thread idea, jussssssst sayin'.

L.m.a.o.

I'm being bombarded by automated by 'happy birthday' e-mails from like five different forums. The sentiment is nice, but it feels a little bit like socially awkward SkyNet is stalking me.