Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

(Because I'm one sick mofo) I was watching a video of open-heart surgery (man, I miss having Discovery Health :sad: Stupid cheap basic cable package), and, well, I feel kind of dumb, but... I hadn't realized that you'd actually be able to hear the heart beating with the chest open, and hear it even louder than usual. I know that's kind of "duh", but it's such a freaky thought. It sounds 2-3 times as loud with the chest open. All I could think of was "The Telltale Heart" while listening to it thud.

Edit: Watched part of a Lasik eye surgery... oh my god :O They cut part of your cornea away, and you're still awake! Obviously your eyes are anesthetized, but you can see the cutting apparatus coming toward you, and when the doctor removes the flap you can see that too! NEVER EVER. My mom wants that surgery. Who the hell could deal with that?
I love watching real surgery on tv. I find it fascinating.:thumbup: I would have fought tooth and nail to become a doctor if I was born with a high enough IQ.

I've been through too much, I need to rest.
Is this to do with your running, or did something bad happen, Kiwong?

Man, doing a whole lotta nothing sure makes you tired.

Well... I've been playing Civilization V, so I guess it's not technically nothing. The game seems like it would get really boring after a while, though. It's just like Farmville.

Well, now I'm semi addicted to Civilization. I'm getting so far :D

Kiwong

Long past stuff, Blue Days. Life seems like a battle that never really ends, it all ads up. . I'm not sure if you feel the same about what you have been through. To me it seems I have rarely had a rest.

Silatuyok

Movie night is over.
Captain Phillips was a good movie, if just a wee bit overdramatized for my taste.
Man of Steel, on the other hand, was not worth the dollar and change spent to rent it. I'd say it was a waste of time except that I was covered in animals and spending time with them is never a waste.
At any rate, the popcorn was phenomenal.
:popcorn:
Goodnight, all.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Another Saturday night in front of the computer... social phobia wins again. But only for the ten thousandth time in a row, it's not like it's a trend, or anything. ha ha

Srijita52

Its a cold rainy day today and all I want to do is curl up in my bed and watch a romantic movie. But I got studies also I need to go out in the evening. Why oh why!

MikeyC

Its a cold rainy day today and all I want to do is curl up in my bed and watch a romantic movie. But I got studies also I need to go out in the evening. Why oh why!
I love rainy days like this. Except for the romantic movie, that sounds really nice. :thumbup: I hope you give yourself some time for this as well as studies.

Srijita52

I love rainy days like this. Except for the romantic movie, that sounds really nice. :thumbup: I hope you give yourself some time for this as well as studies.

I hope I can squeeze them in. I'm really not looking forward to getting out my house though, but it needs to be done.