E-mails from the cousin:
". . . touching base with important information"
A week later:
"Please touch base with me"
Eleven days after that:
"Touching base"
Another week:
"Please touch base with me"​
I realize that some heavy **** is going down, and I probably do need to talk to the guy, but still . . .

We're not playing baseball here!!!

Find a new expression, you schmuck. :bat:

Heh. I chuckled.

I'm not supposed to be on here right now, but... I've lost weight! Either that or I've been less bloated due to my change in diet (another trait inherited from mom, fun!). Either way, I look like I have less excess chub around the middle.

This calls for a celebration - a drink, pizza, and some chocolate!

...yeah, right. Maybe I'll just buy myself an exotic piece of fruit or something.

Okay, I'm leaving fo realz. I have stuff to do :sad:

Lea

Banned
Do you know what I hate? Vacuum cleaners... why? Because they suck - but puns aside - they are awkward to carry around - with their long tube and bulkiness... I mean, I know they have handles, but still - they are just hard to maneuver... and then when you are done and have to put it away it gets all tangly and you gotta sorta store it in an area that is ergonomically designed for it.

Pfff.

Stupid vacuums. Gets my dander up I tells you.

As a cleaner, I noticed that the more difficult people, the stupider and awkward hoover. The more normal people, the simpler and better the hoover.

Remus

Staff member
As a cleaner, I noticed that the more difficult people, the stupider and awkward hoover. The more normal people, the simpler and better the hoover.

I have a Henry hoover. He's so cute.

Henry300Tools.jpg

Damn powerful and made in the UK too! <s>

Great for getting dust out of my PC :)

Got some stuff done today, now just need to do some organizing and cleaning. Probably will alternate between that and the computer.

I can't part with my laptop today. I'm feeling like I need to talk to people and texting is only going so far. Some of my friends take forever to reply - which is okay, it's not like it's IMing.

KiaKaha

Banned
About to head to a pinko liberal rally to stick it to da man to prevent asset sales.
I promise I wont get arrested - but it's going to be fun.

Then I have to work...

you know... just in case any ones is interested...which I am sure you all are...

Why do I keep coming here? It only makes me feel worse. Because I have nowhere else to go? Yeah, that must be it.

Why does it make you feel worse? (not that I can't see any reason for someone to feel that way... because I definitely can)

I think you're really funny and wise for the record, don't leave :sad:

KiaKaha

Banned
Why do I keep coming here? It only makes me feel worse. Because I have nowhere else to go? Yeah, that must be it.

Interesting that lots of people have a tendency to feel that way. But I think you may be onto something with - I have nowhere else to go.

I can only guess - but I suspect I know why.

Last edited:

awkwardamanda

GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOMEPAGE?!?!?!

I just refreshed the site and all of a sudden all the recent threads were squashed into half the page!!! WHY?!?! It's harder to see what's what. And I can't tell if it's just deceiving or if there are fewer recent threads shown.:kickingmyself:

Starry

I had such a weird dream last night... I was digging in the garden and discovered a Victorian house (full size lol) buried there, so I excavated it all and went exploring inside... It was all still fully furnished and surprisingly clean. However, some of the furniture didn't fit the style, so I decided it must have been film set...

Next I was on a talk show, discussing my find, but another guest on there was an old woman (97 years old) who had been dubbed the "World's Ugliest Granny" because she had a disease which was eating away the skin on her face... Half of her lower jaw was completely exposed, one eye had no lid and you could see the muscles in part of her cheek. As soon as I saw her I started to cry. She was very kind and told me not to be upset by the way she looked, even apologising for being ugly. I told her that I wasn't crying because she was ugly, I was crying because I thought it was wonderful how brave she was and how she was still so nice with all the suffering she was going through. She started to cry a little and told me that I was the first person to tell her such and said I must be very compassionate, to which I responded that I was just "normal" in that regard. She gave me a tight hug and said thank you, then the dream ended...

ImNotMyIllness

I had such a weird dream last night... I was digging in the garden and discovered a Victorian house (full size lol) buried there, so I excavated it all and went exploring inside... It was all still fully furnished and surprisingly clean. However, some of the furniture didn't fit the style, so I decided it must have been film set...

Next I was on a talk show, discussing my find, but another guest on there was an old woman (97 years old) who had been dubbed the "World's Ugliest Granny" because she had a disease which was eating away the skin on her face... Half of her lower jaw was completely exposed, one eye had no lid and you could see the muscles in part of her cheek. As soon as I saw her I started to cry. She was very kind and told me not to be upset by the way she looked, even apologising for being ugly. I told her that I wasn't crying because she was ugly, I was crying because I thought it was wonderful how brave she was and how she was still so nice with all the suffering she was going through. She started to cry a little and told me that I was the first person to tell her such and said I must be very compassionate, to which I responded that I was just "normal" in that regard. She gave me a tight hug and said thank you, then the dream ended...

That's a very interesting dream!!