Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I am too ashamed to talk to my therapist about my eating patterns (binge eating disorder). It's something I've been hiding from family and friends for nearly four years now. (hiding empty cans and boxes underneath my bed lol) I have no idea how to talk about it, even thinking about it makes me feel incredibly weak because I lack self control. Eating has become my way of coping with SA and depression. I wish I could stop it, but then I'm left alone in a pool of negative emotions.
This hits a little close to home for me because I think I have an eating disorder of a similar kind. Keeping packets of cookies in my room, eating too much at dinner, and so on.

Don't feel weak. You might actually be surprised at how many people have such a problem in the world, considering the amount of fats and oils are present, plus advertising. It's hard to escape the shackles of something if they're constantly there in your face and mind.

Your therapist won't judge, nor will they reprimand you for it. You're going there with issues that you need to sort out so it's best to talk.

knowledgeofself

was thinking earlier about how in tv shows/films ,the way people show so much concern for other people that might be putting themselves in danger. people are never that concerned in real life. i've gone back into my cynical mode again.

truffleshuffle

Feel like a walking zombie with this cold been sleeping basicly days on end. I have to go to the store tommorow and feel like I am going to look like one of the zombies from walking dead or at least shawn of the dead. Im going to have to stay away from words that sound like brain while Im out.

KiaKaha

Banned
I am extremely, extremely tempted to start treating people really badly - in a cocky arrogant way.
All I have to do is figure out how to remove the guilt.
I think I can do it. I just need to work it out a bit.

Flanscho

Gaaah...

Next monday, there will be a small party at the company I work at. It will involve drinking lots of alcohol (I don't drink any alcohol), smoking (I don't smoke), and spending time at the christmas market (where there will be masses of people, and it will be cold and everything godamn expensive). And that should last until past midnight, because the next day the boss has his birthday. So if I leave early, I'm basically refusing to attend the birthday party of the boss.

That will be horrible. :sad:

coyote

I am extremely, extremely tempted to start treating people really badly - in a cocky arrogant way.
All I have to do is figure out how to remove the guilt.
I think I can do it. I just need to work it out a bit.

i really don't see the plus side in this course of action

MikeyC

Gaaah...

Next monday, there will be a small party at the company I work at. It will involve drinking lots of alcohol (I don't drink any alcohol), smoking (I don't smoke), and spending time at the christmas market (where there will be masses of people, and it will be cold and everything godamn expensive). And that should last until past midnight, because the next day the boss has his birthday. So if I leave early, I'm basically refusing to attend the birthday party of the boss.

That will be horrible. :sad:
Ugh, this does sound pretty bad! I hope you have even a sliver of enjoyment.

Hoppy

So true...

155477_394532313962597_2056541718_n.png

Duzmiu

really pissed off with my mum and sister at the moment, there was this pigeon by the bus stop that had been run over but for some reason i couldnt stop staring at it and had this massive urge to go and poke it...of course i didnt.
when i got home i told my mum and sister and asked why they think i couldnt look away from it and the response i got "was your ****ed up in the head" i took it as a joke and laughed but my mum turnt round and said "im not joking i dont know what happened to you, i raised you to be normal but you just turned out worse then i could have imagined" which my sister followed up with "you must be adopted no-one in this family is that ****ed up"
its like wtf i only asked for there opinion on something i didnt quite understand and i got insulted into the ground