Post your picture thread

miserablecow

picture.php

greggy

Very pretty marie, are your eyes acually that dark, I love that when im talking to a girl with completely black eyes its like im staring into space and cant help thinking anything is possible. Sorry red wine's fault it poetized me again!

MollyBeGood

Marie and MiserableCow-who should be called anything but that-

You are both really beautiful women.

Marie that kitty is such a baby ♥ I am trying to think of the pet name I just called my dog, something like "amazing golden sweetness" LoL we are crazy for our fur children, huh?

Marie the expression on your cat's face is absolutely priceless X)

And you look great, of course, I would never have guessed you did a 12-hour shift ;)

And miserablecow... I hope this doesn't piss anyone off but personally I don't think many women can pull off really short hair and especially no hair at all, and you look absolutely gorgeous. I would look horrendous without hair, haha. Jeez, not fair! :p

miserablecow

Marie and MiserableCow-who should be called anything but that-

Marie that kitty is such a baby ♥ I am trying to think of the pet name I just called my dog, something like "amazing golden sweetness" LoL we are crazy for our fur children, huh?

Thank you....

miserablecow

And you look great, of course, I would never have guessed you did a 12-hour shift ;)

And miserablecow... I hope this doesn't piss anyone off but personally I don't think many women can pull off really short hair and especially no hair at all, and you look absolutely gorgeous. I would look horrendous without hair, haha. Jeez, not fair! :p

Thank you so much. Didn't think it eould suit me when I had it shaved but people seem to like it.

oddOne

Thank you so much. Didn't think it eould suit me when I had it shaved but people seem to like it.

I've thought about going that route . . . actually, you and I look very similar . . . except MY head has a lot of scars from "life stuff." So, minus my awesomely awesome hair, I'd look like a sketchy, lanky-built ex-con just out of the joint . . . not good for my work, a position/career that requires quite a bit of face-to-face interaction and implicit trust.

miserablecow

I've thought about going that route . . . actually, you and I look very similar . . . except MY head has a lot of scars from "life stuff." So, minus my awesomely awesome hair, I'd look like a sketchy, lanky-built ex-con just out of the joint . . . not good for my work, a position/career that requires quite a bit of face-to-face interaction and implicit trust.

Ah, yes a shaved head wouldn't look good then for work. Half of the time u keep it covered to to my religious background. Plus, my parents hate it. I actually had to ask my parents permission, but now they want me to grow my hair.

Silatuyok

Very pretty marie, are your eyes acually that dark, I love that when im talking to a girl with completely black eyes its like im staring into space and cant help thinking anything is possible. Sorry red wine's fault it poetized me again!

Thank you. :) My eye color changes with my mood, so yes sometimes my eyes are that dark. But sometimes they are a light greenish brown.

Thank you! Yes, I am crazy for my fur children!

Thank you, Opal. That was my foster cat, and he just got adopted into his furever home yesterday! Happiness.

Marie and Miserablecow, you're both gorgeous!

:blushing: Thank you very much.