Post your picture thread

Silatuyok

One year without cutting my hair, and two months without shaving and trimming.

And after that I look more like a hobbit than a dwarf.

1509099_10151880472266589_1912211417_n.jpg

How debonair you look! What is that creature photobombing in the background?

MikeyC

You look good, greggy. I recall you saying that you don't think you're very attractive. I see a good-looking man right there!

greggy

Thanks! I will never believe im good looking ever, and the reaction I get from girls just tells me im somthing disgusting. But thanks for the nice comments

Silatuyok

Thanks! I will never believe im good looking ever, and the reaction I get from girls just tells me im somthing disgusting. But thanks for the nice comments

You look like a very nice and handsome man to me. I can't imagine anyone thinking you are disgusting.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

You look like a very nice and handsome man to me. I can't imagine anyone thinking you are disgusting.

Agree 100% with ya, Marie

looking very handsome to me.

Ooh, look at that, two girls complimenting you! And these girls actually know what they're talking about ;)

greggy

Thanks for the nice comments, its so nice that you guys take the time to post something nice, I wish all people were like the people here! But looks are'nt my biggest problem, I really cant talk to women infact when I do I can feel them trying to get away haha. And expresions like you either have it or you dont, really freak me out!! That means I dont have it and I never will lol! Where am I going wrong?

Srijita52

You're so not disgusting. Looking good.
I don't believe in you either have it or you don't. In fact the definition of "it" is different for each girl.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Don't want to judge but... that photo is just adorable, Marie. :)

12 hour shift aside, ya look good. :perfect: Cute smile, by the way.