Post your picture thread

YellowBird

Ive gotten a few requests for this, and now that its come in, i figure ill post it.

This is me and my wife's wedding portrait. it finally came in. I love how only her bouquette and and my boutineer are colored while everything else is black and white...and plz forgive my horrendous spelling!!

Heres me with a pretty girl who decided to marry me....not sure how i managed to convince her of that but hey! :D

beautiful couple ^ ^

WeirdyMcGee

Pookahhhhh-- short hair suits you so much!
And with your big eyes and perfect brows, you look like a disney character >D

Me jealous.

DeadmanWalking

I see that I'm going to have to book a trip up to New Jersey someday;)! Maybe we can slay dragons together! You look stunning Pookah::eek::! And I don't see any dark eye circles on you!

lonely_drummer

My dark eye circles and awesome gaming shirt. :p

eyecircles.jpg

Image466.jpg

Super pretty as always Pookah!!! And I love the shirt, haha!!!

Shyangel

Your looking great, Pookah. That shirt is awesome, by the way. It described me when I played World of War Craft.

jonas89

Now we're having a special month here called Mottumars ( Mustache Mars ) when all men grow a mustache to remember and support to those people how are fighting cancer.

P04-03-12_1236.jpg

MrJones

Now we're having a special month here called Mottumars ( Mustache Mars ) when all men grow a mustache to remember and support to those people how are fighting cancer.

P04-03-12_1236.jpg
I thought that's why Movember was created, during november :D

Anyway, nice stache!

MrJones

Posted it on Facebook, so here it goes, a pic I took with the sunglasses they gave me after the eye surgery:

Edit: pic gone

Last edited:

Shyangel

You look cool and handsome, Jones. ;)

Who says your weren't good looking? Lies.

@Jonas

Funny, cool picture, Jonas. ^.^
That's an interesting holiday.

jonas89

Posted it on Facebook, so here it goes, a pic I took with the sunglasses they gave me after the eye surgery:

View attachment 2263
I like the oil effect on those sunglasses :D and I see you got a well grown beard there mate, suits you well :)
Funny, cool picture, Jonas. ^.^
That's an interesting holiday.

Thank you :) only thing is that now I have to trim it weekly, its going to be hard for a lazy person :S

R3X

This is the recent me.Sorry with all the green-lighting-thingy.My webcam's pretty old & the only form of camera I have with me currently soooo.....yeah. hahaha \m/

Last edited: