Post your picture thread

Aletheia

2012-02-2914-35-14150-1.jpg

Shyangel

So many new attractive people pictures to look at! I'm just gonna say you all are very good looking people. Seriously. ^.^

Section_31

Ive gotten a few requests for this, and now that its come in, i figure ill post it.

This is me and my wife's wedding portrait. it finally came in. I love how only her bouquette and and my boutineer are colored while everything else is black and white...and plz forgive my horrendous spelling!!

Heres me with a pretty girl who decided to marry me....not sure how i managed to convince her of that but hey! :D

Attachments

• Optimized-IMG_0058.jpg
    Optimized-IMG_0058.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0

MollyBeGood

Ive gotten a few requests for this, and now that its come in, i figure ill post it.

This is me and my wife's wedding portrait. it finally came in. I love how only her bouquette and and my boutineer are colored while everything else is black and white...and plz forgive my horrendous spelling!!

Heres me with a pretty girl who decided to marry me....not sure how i managed to convince her of that but hey! :D

you guys look so good together, beautiful couple..

Phoenixx

Haven't checked this thread in a while. You all look great as usual! Nice to see some new faces here too. Welcome! :)

SAM2011

Banned

You two look really good together...beautiful wife and a hot husband.
Your both lucky to have each other, wish I had what you have. :)

Shyangel

@ Gunman

I lovvvvee that picture of you and your wife.
You looked very handsome and your wife, knock out gorgeous.:)

@ Sial

You look kind of distinguished in this photo.
And you seem like a relaxed cool guy.:)

@ JonSP

Your a pretty cute guy.:)

MikeyC

Your shirt is the ultimate in living, Pook!

You're gorgeous, too. As I've said 37,049 times in the past. :)