Post your picture thread

DeadmanWalking

hate having my pic taken (lazy eye, jewish nose etc aren't camera friendly)...this only one got on my computer from year ago had to take for work ID (and told to be smiling to my dismay).
amazing how good looking people are in this thread and are here, but I guess everyones got their own problems.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3482/workid.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with you teandtoast! You look nice:)!

setmefree

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I think you are all so pretty, and brave :)! This is me a few years ago at a night club :) I've changed my style since then, but I don't have any recent pictures.

justme.jpg

HumanZ

Over a two years old picture. Eh, this is the very first time I've posted a picture of myself on the internet ever. Except on Facebook. Taken in Greece.

2cxat6f.jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Here's a couple before and after pictures. Taken a few hours apart. I've trimmed the beard down. :)

Attachments

• SAM_0485.jpg
    SAM_0485.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0499.jpg
    SAM_0499.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0

HumanZ

What a lovely T-shirt you're wearing :D

Thanks mate! :D

狼;579695 said:
Wow Greece must have been really amazing. How long were you there? Welcome:cool:

I have been to Greece many times. :-D It's only a four/five hour flight to get there. That time, it was one week long trip. And Greece is a very pleasant place to have a great vacation in warmness. :) And thanks! : )

Silentknight

You look awesome. You come across as very comfortable
(I don't mean cushiony :p, comfortable in your body/life/style etc)

Thank you for saying this. After living with Body Dysmorphic Disorder for so long, I am finally starting to feel more comfortable looking in the mirror and to know that that feeling can be picked up by someone makes me happy. :)

jonas89

Thank you jonas, Mickey and rebyoo. You are very kind :)

Oh, and jonas, now that I think about it I was messing with the webcam's definitions some time back and playing with filters, maybe I messed it up. I have put it on the default settings again.
well that's the best way to learn on your stuff, play with as much as you can, that's the best way to learn from it or that is what I always think :p
This was me last month.

396204_141896859262519_100003266182962_167456_1309122828_n.jpg
peace R3X ;)