Post your picture thread

MikeyC

Me this past Summer. Sorry its so dang big...always have that problem...cant figure out how to make them smaller.

298298_10150278385543513_672808512_7741337_4933462_n.jpg
Looking good, mate. :)

Ooh, red hair. Looking good here, too.

Silentknight

AVgat.jpg

This is a few months old, my hair is now shorter and I've shaven like once or twice since this picture ::p:

Also I'm terrified of posting this but seeing so many of you push yourselves out of your comfort zone to post here has finally given me the confidence to follow suit.

Shyangel

@Berry

Your look like a cool lay back guy. Good looking as well.

@Rebyoo

I love your red hair. Your eyes are also lovely.:)

@Silentknight

Your looks kinda dark, I like it.
Your very cute, by the way.

jonas89

AVgat.jpg

This is a few months old, my hair is now shorter and I've shaven like once or twice since this picture ::p:

Also I'm terrified of posting this but seeing so many of you push yourselves out of your comfort zone to post here has finally given me the confidence to follow suit.

bad ass I think ;)

EscapeArtist

AVgat.jpg

You look awesome. You come across as very comfortable
(I don't mean cushiony :p, comfortable in your body/life/style etc)

jonas89

So, last week I took a photo. I was about to post it here, but I ended up thinking "what the hell are you doing?!" I gave up at the last minute and took my album down as well.
Today I'm feeling braver, so here it goes:

picture.php

PS: If you are wondering why there's a chunk of hair missing on my right side (your left side), near the hair line, it's because my ocd ran rampant during the last couple of months, making me pull some of my hair off. I think I got it under control now, but it will take some time to grow back...

Also, I look kinda yellow, I don't know if it's the sun light or the webcam, oh well...

What a handsome guy.. you look great with yellow skin :p

rebyoo

Great pic TryAgain :) well done for being brave, and getting on top of your ocd.

(Edit: and thanks eveyone for all the lovely comments, you're all so kind!)

Last edited: