Post your picture thread

Shyangel

:-( No. I don't like to be noticed on my looks I see you all as pretty ♥.

I don't get any attention more than anyone eles and if I did I wouldn't like it because I rather be seen for whats inside.

Thank you, you are a very helping person, ever since I saw you on the boards, you were one of the people that inspired me to speak up.

Okay okay okay. Now I am being mushy! gosh. How can I say stuff with out being a sap? lolz. I just have to say it like Shy Kiwi.

Thanks, you have NO idea how much that means to me!!!:) You should admire yourself more. You are so well written and I find your posts very smart and helpful. Hey, I say things that embarrass myself ALL the time!! Never be embarrassed to say what you want. That is one of the most important things to remember. I need to practice what I preach , though. We have alot in common, we should so get our nails done together!! lol:D

Srijita52

vg4cxh.jpg

Ignore the stuffed animal. This is the most recent picture I have, and it was taken on Valentines Day of last year. :p I don't take many pictures of myself.

You're very pretty :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Here's a few more photos of my "ugly" (just kidding :D) mug.

Attachments

• SAM_0453.jpg
    SAM_0453.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0455.jpg
    SAM_0455.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0456.jpg
    SAM_0456.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0457.jpg
    SAM_0457.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0

MikeyC

Pookah and cori, you're both beautiful. I agree with Beleza that Pookah could be a model, for sure.

Graeme, looking good as always, mate. :)

Section_31

I may have to post 3 times because im not sure if i can fit all of these in one post.

I was in a good mood today, and my lady and i were out and about, she was dressed to kill, so i took a few of us.

Me and her a few hours ago. (shes really shy about me putting these on here, but she said i could).

Attachments

• Optimized-IMG_0041.jpg
    Optimized-IMG_0041.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 0