Post your picture thread

lonely_drummer

Well FINE!! Heres one of me, just took this now. Look quickly before you become BLIND from the hideousness!! Plus who knows if I can handle this being up here too long

Attachments

• 4-up on 12-02-03 at 7.34 PM #2.jpg
    4-up on 12-02-03 at 7.34 PM #2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0

Phoenixx

Aaaaand last but not least.....
^ You and your wife are so adorable.

So... If your wife ever wants to get rid of those boots, she can send them here. They're a size 9 right? ;)

Well FINE!! Heres one of me, just took this now. Look quickly before you become BLIND from the hideousness!! Plus who knows if I can handle this being up here too long
^ Well, I'm not blind. I did a double take to make sure. Looks like there's no hideousness lurking here. Just an awesome scruffy dude. ::p:

Srijita52

I didn't become blind either. In fact it was quite soothing for my eyes to see such an amazing guy lol.

lonely_drummer

Goodness! You look like so huggable. (Maybe it's because you remind me of one of my exes.) Great smile, regardless.

As other people have pointed out, it shows off your face.

I love your mouth. And you have beautiful skin.

I didn't become blind either. In fact it was quite soothing for my eyes to see such an amazing guy lol.

Hehe, thanks guys you're too nice. And Aletheia, if you know anyone hiring for a hugger let me know! I may look huggable but they just don't seem to be coming in these days.

Pookah

Thanks everybody! I don't know what to say. >_<

Still trying to figure out how I feel about the hair lol.

Srijita52: ^You're so beautiful Pookah.

GhastlyCC:Your hair?
It's cute.;)

Rembrandt Broam: I'm not usually a fan of short hair on girls, but that hairstyle looks fantastic on you. But then, you could shave your head and you'd still look amazing. :)

Phoenixx: Pook has short hair! I like it, I think it's cute too. :)

Beleza: Pookah. You look so stunning. I think you look like a model too.

MikeyC: Pookah and cori, you're both beautiful. I agree with Beleza that Pookah could be a model, for sure.

lonely_drummer: Ohhh wow! I really like the shorter hair on you, it really suits you. It allows us to see your beautiful face a lot better :D

MsBuzzkillington: Pook, you are so pretty! Gah. Your hair looks fantastic!

ShyKiwi: Pookah you are undeniably attractive. :)

Aletheia: As other people have pointed out, it shows off your face.
I love your mouth. And you have beautiful skin.

MikeyC

Haha I don't know if I want to do that. I like to hide my face a bit for one. :p
I can't imagine you ever would go bald, but you'd still be pretty if you did. Anyway, if you like hiding your face, you do need some hair for that. Or a big hat. Is that one of the reasons you're unsure about your liking of the length?

Pookah

I can't imagine you ever would go bald, but you'd still be pretty if you did. Anyway, if you like hiding your face, you do need some hair for that. Or a big hat. Is that one of the reasons you're unsure about your liking of the length?

Yes, I'm not sure how much strategic face and neck hiding I can do with this. :p

Stunners! All the beautiful people thank you for sharing your beautifulness! Stunners! Pook your a gorgeous sophisticated pook I love your hair! Gunman you and your wife make the most lovely couple and your wife is so beautiful! Beleeza you are a hottie!!! What striking eyes you have!

All the good looking people on here! :):eek: everyone's looking good! Keep them up!

MrJones

^And you should post it even once again, because people are really beautiful in here! (you included, even if you didn't post this time :D)

Shyangel

@Gunman
You have a beautiful wife. You 2 are too cute together.

@Drummer
I love that picture of you, Drummer, it shows off your fun wacky character.

@Pookah

I'm sorry it took me a bit to reply.

I think that hair cut looks cute on you and you have no need to be insecure about it. Even if didn't look good, you shouldn't worry, because you are a naturally pretty woman.

Last edited:

Section_31

^ You and your wife are so adorable.

So... If your wife ever wants to get rid of those boots, she can send them here. They're a size 9 right? ;)

^ Well, I'm not blind. I did a double take to make sure. Looks like there's no hideousness lurking here. Just an awesome scruffy dude. ::p:

LOL, phoenix, she says she might be willing to share ;)

Section_31

Stunners! All the beautiful people thank you for sharing your beautifulness! Stunners! Pook your a gorgeous sophisticated pook I love your hair! Gunman you and your wife make the most lovely couple and your wife is so beautiful! Beleeza you are a hottie!!! What striking eyes you have!

All the good looking people on here! :):eek: everyone's looking good! Keep them up!

Jewel shes blushing from your compliment

Section_31

@Gunman
You have a beautiful wife. You 2 are too cute together.

@Drummer
I love that picture of you, Drummer, it shows off your fun wacky character.

@Pookah

I'm sorry it took me a bit to reply.

I think that hair cut looks cute on you and you have no need to be insecure about it. Even if didn't look good, you shouldn't worry, because you are a naturally pretty woman.

Thanks shy :). She was really nervous about me putting her on here with me.