Post your picture thread

Kathryn.fr

axic0x.jpg
=D

lonely_drummer

Wow, I just love this picture! Its me and my bestest friend in the world picking rocks, one of my favourite things to do!! Yes this is the same friend who used to sit in trees with me and jam for the people walking by lol. It's funny how almost every picture I've posted of myself, you can't really see my face very well, hahaha, this one you can see my face at all!!!!

Attachments

• me sean nova scotia.jpg
    me sean nova scotia.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Took these photos yesterday. Recently got my haircut, again, and trimmed down my beard a wee bit.

Attachments

• SAM_0447.jpg
    SAM_0447.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0449.jpg
    SAM_0449.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0

KiaKaha

Banned
I dont usually compliment women on their looks but Beleza deserves an exception to the rule - because you are excruciatingly beautiful.

- I am really bad at this stuff lol..

Just had to say it.

Sorry didnt mean that to be over the top. That probably made you feel weird. I will shut up now.

Last edited:

ohheybbyitscorixx

vg4cxh.jpg

Ignore the stuffed animal. This is the most recent picture I have, and it was taken on Valentines Day of last year. :p I don't take many pictures of myself.

Shyangel

I dont usually compliment women on their looks but Beleza deserves an exception to the rule - because you are excruciatingly beautiful.

- I am really bad at this stuff lol..

Just had to say it.

Sorry didnt mean that to be over the top. That probably made you feel weird. I will shut up now.

That was so sweet, Shy. It seems like you know what a girl wants to hear to me.:) You should trust in yourself more.

Beleza, You are a very pretty girl. :)I bet you get attention because if your appearance all the time.:D

Nathália

Hiya, ohheybbyitscorixx it's adorable. You have very cute face cheeks.

To shy kiwi. I don't know what to say. I am a very blunt person. I'm am embarressed because I love to hide and not show my face. I feel weird/shy in general. I am glad you expressed what was on your mind, Thank you very much, it did make me make me feel bashful and wanna hide, then it made me feel good. Do I just say thank you but I don't feel I deserved that much, it would be rude to ignore you forever.. lol<< A real lol !! I didn't know how to respond back but I like blunt people! A+ on saying what you feel. Thank you! I love and sooo respect that! ( Big hugs)! Sorry, I can be such a girl at times.

majority of you guys are beautiful to me because I come here and I feel better about life and have more hopes and help than I did. Just talking with you all brightens my mood. Now I am being mush mush don't pay me mind. * peace *
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathália

That was so sweet, Shy. It seems like you know what a girl wants to hear to me.:) You should trust in yourself more.

Beleza, You are a very pretty girl. :)I bet you get attention because if your appearance all the time.:D

:-( No. I don't like to be noticed on my looks I see you all as pretty ♥.

I don't get any attention more than anyone eles and if I did I wouldn't like it because I rather be seen for whats inside.

Thank you, you are a very helping person, ever since I saw you on the boards, you were one of the people that inspired me to speak up.

Okay okay okay. Now I am being mushy! gosh. How can I say stuff with out being a sap? lolz. I just have to say it like Shy Kiwi.