Post your picture thread

dancingintherain

This is me in a social situation.... HAHA. See how desperate I look to talk to them?
260298_10150358849859358_774879357_10020488_1678088_n.jpg

that's how I look some years ago, before all SA problems start, nowadays I dont know what is to smile....to see this photo seems like a dream, at this time....miss that days!

35ivrq9.jpg

Last edited:

1BlackSheep

that's how I look some years ago, before all SA problems start, nowadays I dont know what is to smile....to see this photo seems like a dream, at this time....miss that days!

35ivrq9.jpg
You have a very nice smile, Porto! I bet you have an equally lovely voice to go with it! :D

NP88

35ivrq9.jpg

I know how you feel. Though for me looking back at photos of happier times reminds me that I did feel good once, people love and cared for me, and there is always a chance at redemption if you want it enough. On a lighter note. I bet your bongo skills are rockin'. (Wonders if that is actually a bongo..)

alwaysrunning

here is another of me while visiting family in newfoundland. this was one of my favourite places there

I like you here, you have this sense of calmness in your stance at that specific moment that is just really comforting. Oh and i also like it because i can see your face better here =p, which is a good thing if I must say :).

lonely_drummer

I like you here, you have this sense of calmness in your stance at that specific moment that is just really comforting. Oh and i also like it because i can see your face better here =p, which is a good thing if I must say :).

thanks!! and thats exactly how i feel there, totally calm, and I'm glad my face has been approved haha

Barry1979

Ok so im new here, i found this site after a very depressing NYE. So hey, and this is me ::eek::
300481_287716021250018_100000348683116_1009981_2020999612_n.jpg
[/IMG]
Thats me on a rare night out, just a meal with some friends who understand my social silence.

n746390925_1814782_496.jpg
[/IMG]
And thats me a year or two ago, i was so much more confident.

hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!