Post your picture thread

Where is this cool down pic, is it behind the stud? :cool:

^ This

Tiercel you have the best expression!!!! :D oh you!!!! and such lovely eyes!!!

switswoo Kathyrn you are looking lovely :) I hope the whole house thing situation has improved for you ?

and DoubleM they're tiles I'll have you know! haha

Mikey you are far too sweet::eek::

coffeehair.jpg

coffeehair1.jpg

Jewel, you pretty irish! ;) *combs hair*

MikeyC

Oh Mikey, if you were any better looking I think you'd make hearts stop. haha. You should be sharing your genes.
Well, thank you, but I think others should be sharing theirs before I infect the pool with mine! :)

You really do have great eyes, mate. No cool-down here.

This thread makes me depressed. It seems everyone on this site is really good looking.
- or at least above average. Its a world I will never know. Maybe I will move next to a toxic waste dump and be with my own kind..
I have seen you and you're a good-looking guy. I don't know where you get that poisonous thought from, but yeah, trust me. You're good.

Mikey you are far too sweet::eek::
I'm not sweet. I'm just telling the truth. ^_^

razzle dazzle rose

I won't post mine because I don't want to look like I am wanting compliments..or perhaps insults..hehehehe..who knows:confused:

You and me! Haha...I almost feel like I am cheating when viewing this thread 'cause you are all so brave to show your faces and I won't ever do so. Anyway, it is nice to put faces to names, and you are all a gorgeous and friendly looking lot. (Cyanide, I want your eyebrows!)

Section_31

lol you guys are too nice. I never show my teeth when i smile. i just dont like how i look when i do it.

I wanted to look like the old spice guy, lol.