Post your picture thread

Me at the top of Mt Kaukau with Wellington city behind me.

k00psg.jpg

MikeyC said:
That's a great picture.

More than that, you say people ignore you or look at you in disgust for random reasons, and I'm looking at your photo and all I see is a handsome man. It makes absolutely no sense.

Very handsome, I too am mystified as to why you think people would find you unattractive. Really you're a very good looking guy :)

Just thought I'd put my picture here.

I love your hair!!! And such lovely eyes! You look so friendly and approachable and good looking :)

recluse said:
I did i grey because it hides some of my ugliness.
This is a picture of a lovely looking guy with a strong jaw (I always notice jawlines dunno why, just always like strong jaws on guys) and a nice profile. I recommend re-posting in colour :cool: You actually look very like somebody I used to date

All these great looking people who have no idea how gorgeous they are! :eek: I don't understand.

p.s. Cyanide I meant to comment on your pic, you are soooo pretty!!!!! and I envy your hair! :)

recluse

I love your hair!!! And such lovely eyes! You look so friendly and approachable and good looking :)

This is a picture of a lovely looking guy with a strong jaw (I always notice jawlines dunno why, just always like strong jaws on guys) and a nice profile. I recommend re-posting in colour :cool: You actually look very like somebody I used to date

All these great looking people who have no idea how gorgeous they are! :eek: I don't understand.

p.s. Cyanide I meant to comment on your pic, you are soooo pretty!!!!! and I envy your hair! :)

Thankyou. I think i look better from an angle like that, i hate my face looking straight on. Also i don't like to smile in picture much because it looks fake and i end up looking creepy. In real life i smile quite a lot, but i can't force a smile and look natural. I don't want to post a colour one because my skin tone looks awful, especially as i've been a bit ill for the past few days.

SilverSky

this is most recent photo of me, I took on iphone 2 days ago. Some days I feel pretty enough to take a photo some days I'm in p.j.s all day lol. So here it is.
5p6j6.jpg

Section_31

this is most recent photo of me, I took on iphone 2 days ago. Some days I feel pretty enough to take a photo some days I'm in p.j.s all day lol. So here it is.
5p6j6.jpg

omg, silver. your beautiful. Your smile and everything....

are you SURE i wont see you on some late night TV show?. Cause man you are SO hollywood material.

5p6j6.jpg

For some moments just tought I had log in some beauty site contest!

Is no need to say u're a very beautiful woman!

sullyS25

Thanks guys, makes me feel good to hear some positivity, I feel invisible most days. I don't always feel pretty, but I'm glad someone feels I am.

I am sorry you feel invisible most of the time....I hope one day you can see the beauty in yourself everyone on the outside can see.

AndyHan

Banned
5p6j6.jpg

Damn...u r so hitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :D
Silversky: Do u have a boy friend yet? ::p::D