Post your picture thread

vj288 said:
These are about a year old...best I could find. Not great, so view them while you still can.
picture.php

So you don't look like this:
vj288-20612.gif
?

::(:

lol :D Sorry I was bored...............................................................

Not really a picture of me but I had no idea what thread to post this in and I thought people would like it.

Took it yesterday while on a walk with my dog.

Snow hasn't fallen, it's just...nice.

Section_31

Cool smile! You've got the ladies all after you, mate. ;) Also Star Trek ship spotted!

LOL.....im a little shy from the ladies comments but ill roll with it :). Thanks everyone.

And yea, thats my model of the USS Enterprise E from all the next gen movies.

Ive also got the D from the TV series....and....yea....7 or 8 other ships and one space station....gonna stop nerding out now =X LOL

Phoenixx

My brother and I at his wedding yesterday
hopefully I never have to wear a tuxedo again
wedding.jpg
^ Why not? Red looks good on you. You and your brother look very different. Both of you look great. And congrats to him!

Anti, that is such an awesome picture. Great shot!

this_portrait

^ I like it!

This is me with my favorite mug. I think it suits me well, and the cat kinda reminds me of my cat when she was alive.

Attachments

• Photo on 1-8-12 at 2.38 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-8-12 at 2.38 PM.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 0

lonely_drummer

here is another of me while visiting family in newfoundland. this was one of my favourite places there

Attachments

• meeee.jpg
    meeee.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
^ I like it!

This is me with my favorite mug. I think it suits me well, and the cat kinda reminds me of my cat when she was alive.

LOVE it!!!!!!! Love the hat! Love the smile, love the expression and LOVE the mug haha reminds me of my own oversized mug hehe nobody ever offers to make the tea in my house because they know that they'll have to boil the kettle twice when I'm around hehehe