Post your picture thread

You look pretty, Saskia :} Do you play soccer or are you just a fan of it?

Thank you ::eek:: I love playing soccer yes =D one of my favourites if comes to doing sports ;D I don't watch much soccer competitions on TV though... Only the world cup :rolleyes: But still, soccer is nice :D I thought about joining a soccer club, but I have too focus on college heheh ;) I would like to do so many things :p

WeirdyMcGee

I must say, Saskia~ lovely natural hair colour. So pretty!
And you look cool as always!

This is a newer photo. after hair-cut.

2011-10-2115-54-05929.jpg

Hello! You look quite a bit younger with the hair gone, I think~ not that it's a bad thing ::p:
Do you prefer it that way?

@ Blabla - pfff... you know you like it here~ don't try to fool me, sir!
hehe Your camera quality always blows me away! ahh! Are you a professional photographer?

Blabla..

hehe Your camera quality always blows me away! ahh! Are you a professional photographer?

ha , don't be fooled by the noise , it's just professional photographic grain , the real pros (like me) knows that , haha

all kidding aside , i'm far from one , i don't even go out now so all i can photograph is my food and my face in the mirror , but i enjoy it ! (not my face , the food)

Last edited:

Yeah I know it isn't me but my old uniform got given to one of my best friends, I has a sad now :( They wouldn't let me take it home but gave it away? *Cries*

I must say, Saskia~ lovely natural hair colour. So pretty!
And you look cool as always!

Thank you Weirdey McCool :D and yes, Im happy with my own hair colour. Better than being a black emo lol , lots of people called me like that ::p:
No offence btw, just doesn't fitt me, some people do look cool with it ;)

SPV

Me Like just a few minutes ago, been a while since I smiled on camera so this is like... yea... I'm feeling a bit uplifted for some reason

6391-2011-10-23-00-52-04.jpg

DeadmanWalking

Me Like just a few minutes ago, been a while since I smiled on camera so this is like... yea... I'm feeling a bit uplifted for some reason

6391-2011-10-23-00-52-04.jpg

It's good that you feel happy! Nice smile, by the way! Makes you look even more good-looking:D! Hope you continue to feel that way!

WeirdyMcGee

Aww~ I always thought that maybe I'd make a good firefighter~ but I'm just too sick and physically weak for the job. Shame... I wouldn't have any problem not hesitating as I throw myself into a burning building. XD
Firefighters are awesome!> She has the right expression to be wearing that uniform, too! Be proud!

SPV is uplifted!! Yay!
I hope you can stay that way for awhile! Enjoy it! Go scream from the rooftops!!! ...or maybe not... haha

Sweet bike, mors vito!
Are you a very outdoorsy guy?

Blabla..

i found this inside an old wallet , and no , this is not a prison mugshot , it's just me back when i was 17 , haha

Last edited: