Post your picture thread

Pookah

Photographic evidence that I'm indeed an otaku.
Also photographic evidence that I'm not photogenic.
ALSO photographic evidence that I have at least one friend.
...hehe~ although it was taken well over 4 years ago now, I think... shhhh

And yeah, we were making those faces for the camera. haha

Yachiru Kusajishi??!?!?!

BiWinning

Bleach~~~~~~~ and Reborn?

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

That picture made me LOL:D! Where did you take that picture? Wish I could have been there!

So, you're an otaku, huh? Well, you may be an otaku here, but I'm the King Otaku (on this site):rolleyes:! And quit trying to fool us, Weirdy! You look great, also sprach Deadman:cool:!

WeirdyMcGee

I agree MikeyC you look awesome ,

you too weirdy , very pretty , do you have one with that pink wig on ? haha

nah-- didn't put it on. I was comfortably warm without the wig cap and wig. haha

BiWinning-- yeah. He was Reborn; I was a much taller and less cute Yachiru from Bleach.

Last edited:

brainfog

i was wiipng my face with a towel and as i was wiping my left side, i remembered outta nowhere the picture i puloaded on here that only showed the left side of my face, so here's the other side of the monstrosity, and sorry for the dirty mirror, didn't realize how dirty it really was until after taking the pic :/

*right side sorry lol

Attachments

• Untitled123.jpg
    Untitled123.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

brainfog

^ Very nice left side too, eh?
I'm sure it's fabulous all together brainfog! :)
Thanks wierdy, I have yet to see one of yours though, but I understand, I don't like having pics of myself online either, but infigured since were all in the same boat I'd make an exception.
I just realized, I look too serious/mad in that and my previous pic.... Sorry if I scare anyone :p might take this down if my SA gets the better of me again...

Blabla..

Thanks wierdy, I have yet to see one of yours though, but I understand, I don't like having pics of myself online either, but infigured since were all in the same boat I'd make an exception.
I just realized, I look too serious/mad in that and my previous pic.... Sorry if I scare anyone :p might take this down if my SA gets the better of me again...

Well you look great from what we can see , so no worries

MikeyC

i was wiipng my face with a towel and as i was wiping my left side, i remembered outta nowhere the picture i puloaded on here that only showed the left side of my face, so here's the other side of the monstrosity, and sorry for the dirty mirror, didn't realize how dirty it really was until after taking the pic :/

*right side sorry lol
And just off-shot is the queue of ladies. You're a handsome dude, from the small shot we can see.

MikeyC,how can you think you're ugly? You're really very attractive.
Thank you, Mrs. Awesome. :D This site flatters me too much. It's a confidence/self-esteem issue, but that's simply how I feel.

Also I'm carefully selecting the good pictures (of which I'm running out). There's some of me drunk/topless that nobody wants to see, including me!

MikeyC

Listening to music in the middle of the night? Awesome. :) I would do the same if I didn't have to go to work, haha.

WeirdyMcGee

Are those AKG's ?
haha~ I wish. $10 knock-off brand from GiantTiger.
They serve their purpose well enough ;)

my sixth sense told me not to leave just yet , that something would happen around 4 am
Ohhh! spidey sense!

Listening to music in the middle of the night? Awesome. :) I would do the same if I didn't have to go to work, haha.

I don't really sleep at all, so most nights are spent with headphones on out of respect for the neighbors on the other side of the paper thin walls...
shh...! ::p:

MikeyC

haha~ I wish. $10 knock-off brand from GiantTiger.
They serve their purpose well enough ;)
As long as they work, that's all that really matters. :)

I don't really sleep at all, so most nights are spent with headphones on out of respect for the neighbors on the other side of the paper thin walls...
shh...! ::p:
I love sleep too much to be doing that, but there have been nights where all I want to do is stay up and listen to tunes for hours. Good for you for thinking of your neighbours (but do they think of you!?)!