Post your picture thread

Matticus

This is a newer photo. after hair-cut.

2011-10-2115-54-05929.jpg

i consider that to me my normal look.. but i get get lazy as seen in my last picture. here

Silatuyok

No it's full size. She's only nine but is tall for her age. She can play a full size guitar but still plays her 3/4 acoustic

Ah. I have a mini acoustic and I still can't play it. ::p: I think it's wonderful that you and your daughter share so many cool hobbies and activities. You seem like an awesome dad!

Dead_on_Arrival

Ah. I have a mini acoustic and I still can't play it. ::p: I think it's wonderful that you and your daughter share so many cool hobbies and activities. You seem like an awesome dad!

::eek::Thank you....
I want her to have the childhood I never got so when she wants anything I try and push my problems aside for her. She has been a bit spoilt becasue of it but she is still grounded, like she knows we can't afford a new telly hence why the guitars have gone bye bye. She is also selling one of her bikes so she can get something she really wants, shows she knows the value of money which is a good thing in this day and age.

DeadmanWalking

::eek::Thank you....
I want her to have the childhood I never got so when she wants anything I try and push my problems aside for her. She has been a bit spoilt becasue of it but she is still grounded, like she knows we can't afford a new telly hence why the guitars have gone bye bye. She is also selling one of her bikes so she can get something she really wants, shows she knows the value of money which is a good thing in this day and age.

Wow, DoA! I wish I had a dad like you; hell, wish I had a dad at all in my life. Mine left me during the early years of my life and didn't even pay child support, so I know the value of having both parents in your life. Well, I'm sure your daughter loves the both of you all the same, even if you both have SA! I know I would. Keep on doing a great job; the world needs more dads like you:D!
Also, how many guitars do you have and how many bikes does your daughter have? Where did you learn how to play?

Dead_on_Arrival

Wow, DoA! I wish I had a dad like you; hell, wish I had a dad at all in my life. Mine left me during the early years of my life and didn't even pay child support, so I know the value of having both parents in your life. Well, I'm sure your daughter loves the both of you all the same, even if you both have SA! I know I would. Keep on doing a great job; the world needs more dads like you:D!
Also, how many guitars do you have and how many bikes does your daughter have? Where did you learn how to play?

Thank you for the post (massive blushing).
I learned to play using self teaching books. We had three guitars, now just one and my daughter has 2 mountain bikes, 1 full sus, 1 hardtail and a bmx.

hehe~ DoA always reminds me so much of my own dad.
Especially with a guitar in hand :D

I'll be your second Dad.

You should have sold that xbox instead !

Can't sell the xbox, it's our main source of exercise with the kinect.