Post your picture thread

mors vito

Aww~ I always thought that maybe I'd make a good firefighter~ but I'm just too sick and physically weak for the job. Shame... I wouldn't have any problem not hesitating as I throw myself into a burning building. XD
Firefighters are awesome!> She has the right expression to be wearing that uniform, too! Be proud!

SPV is uplifted!! Yay!
I hope you can stay that way for awhile! Enjoy it! Go scream from the rooftops!!! ...or maybe not... haha

Sweet bike, mors vito!
Are you a very outdoorsy guy?

Thanks!

I am somewhat, I would like to be more outdoorsy though, but hard to when you it's 100 with 90% humidity in the summer, usually working, stuck inside doing homework or just avoiding by playing computer games, I get out more in the winter, less ppl outside, nicer out, peaceful and more beautiful in my option.

Last edited:

huzzah

tumblr_ltbzbaWhUq1r3ip8io1_500.jpg

Weird pose I am sorry

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

^ Where's your picture Deadman??? I demand one! I uploaded that picture of me with the glasses on for you so you owe me ::p:

You really want to see me that badly? I knew I was right about you;)! Just admit how you really feel and we'll move forward together:rolleyes:! Anyway, one picture of a hideous boy coming right up!

Attachments

• 111022-220828.jpg
    111022-220828.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0

MaliceInWickedland

You really want to see me that badly? I knew I was right about you;)! Just admit how you really feel and we'll move forward together:rolleyes:! Anyway, one picture of a hideous boy coming right up!

Goodness gracious.. haha. And what hideous boy??? Don't you mislead anyone now or else Weirdy's gonna send those birds after you ::p:
You're a cool looking guy Deadman :)

beaver316

My first post in this forum, nice to meet you all :D I hope to meet and chat with interesting people here ;)

My mug can be seen in my avatar..

Last edited: