Post your picture thread

WeirdyMcGee

woo!
Here's me at 17 when I'd get mistaken for a 13 year old constantly. (I still do, actually...)

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Blabla, you removed your pic. :( Such an awesome pic that was! I was gonna say that you reminded me a little of Ryan Hunter from Envy On The Coast.

How did people mistake you for 13 then (and even now), Weirdy? You really do look 17, if not older. At least to me. Very nice! :)

B

Beatrice

woo!
Here's me at 17 when I'd get mistaken for a 13 year old constantly. (I still do, actually...)

You do? Wow, I would have NEVER said 13, jeez! I used to get 12 a lot :rolleyes: (haven't for quite a long time now though).

Lovely picture, you have beautiful eyes.

WeirdyMcGee

You do? Wow, I would have NEVER said 13, jeez!
Well... the shape of my face and nose have changed a bit since highschool, so alot of the people I went to school with don't recognize me at all.
I get people that my little brother goes to school with- asking him how much younger than him I am... he's 17; I'm 23.
They usually guess about 14-15.

WeirdyMcGee

you look better without any edits ,

I can't stand seeing my nose the most-- so I edit to try and get rid of it, mostly... so I don't have to focus on it and delete all of my pictures right away. I can stand to look at myself a little better when I look less 'real' haha

Dead_on_Arrival

I can't stand seeing my nose the most-- so I edit to try and get rid of it, mostly... so I don't have to focus on it and delete all of my pictures right away. I can stand to look at myself a little better when I look less 'real' haha

I really don't see what you see. You've a beautiful face.

Strong jawline, pert nose, amazing eyes, framed perfectly by your hair.

You should in no way be ashamed of the way you look

DeadmanWalking

I really don't see what you see. You've a beautiful face.

Strong jawline, pert nose, amazing eyes, framed perfectly by your hair.

You should in no way be ashamed of the way you look

This, oh so much. He's right; you look fine and you don't need anything to take away from the natural beauty that resides within you. I wish I could help you see how gorgeous you look, but we're too far away. If I had the time and money, I would travel to where you are just to help you see how pretty you are.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Yeah I know it isn't me but my old uniform got given to one of my best friends, I has a sad now :( They wouldn't let me take it home but gave it away? *Cries*

You look good in firefighter drag, Anti I must admit!

Ohhhh wait that's not you... ah well put on a uniform and take a pic of yourself :D

woo!

I missed your pic again by 1 bloody minute! :( Ah well. Lovely I'm sure. You get mistaken for a 13 year old still? Ppl are weird then and stupid cause def not ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

My nose pains me so much to look at because it reminds me of being brutally assaulted.
That's why I can't stand my face.
It reminds me too much of pain that I've accepted but haven't been able to let go of.

But thanks, everyone.
Your words might not help me but you're all very kind to say anything at all.
Everyone on this forum is beautiful.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

My nose pains me so much to look at because it reminds me of being brutally assaulted.
That's why I can't stand my face.
It reminds me too much of pain that I've accepted but haven't been able to let go of.

But thanks, everyone.
Your words might not help me but you're all very kind to say anything at all.
Everyone on this forum is beautiful.

I understand - it's a paramount horrific occurrence and issue for you - no shame in that, or thinking how you do right now - would be for anyone, hopefully what we can say can help and be believed. And know one day, despite not seeming so now perhaps, you WILL be able to let go of that event and see your own inner beauty and outer.

And agreed, everyone on this forum is beautiful in many aspects. :)

You're a firefighter? Utmost respect!

I was. I quit my job to go back to college, was a good job, felt great but honestly we have about 2 neighboring firestations (no idea why) so we really didn't do that much. Felt wasted.

Wow Anti , a firefighter ? that is amazing

Again, I was ::p:

If she crushes me between her legs like Xenia Onatopp then I am cool with it.

Again, I can enquire if you like? Warning of a slow and painful death soon though. ::(: (She's also a bit more feisty than Xenia Onatopp).

Dude my head almost exploded. I was like "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE A CHICK?!?!?!"

Lol, sorry that I almost had your room covered with brains ::(:

You look good in firefighter drag, Anti I must admit!

Ohhhh wait that's not you... ah well put on a uniform and take a pic of yourself

I should go out in drag more often :cool: and yeah I'll pry it off her hands and finally, after all these months get a picture.

Last edited:

I'm the only one that hasn't seen you properly! Post them again man!

Last edited: