Post your picture thread

muffletones

me :)

Photo01021435_1.jpg

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^^Wow muffle you separated at birth maybe possible you have a twin you don't know about? Seriously you look like a clone of a friend of mine... similar hair although not as awesomely wild as yours. Thought it was him.

I wish I could do my hair like that. I used to have it crazy and up.

muffletones

^ thanks deus, funny u should say that cos i actually happen to be a twin :D

ps. u think my hair looks wild there , that was a few months back and its not been cut since lol, its a right mess :D

mmmm

^^Wow muffle you separated at birth maybe possible you have a twin you don't know about? Seriously you look like a clone of a friend of mine... similar hair although not as awesomely wild as yours. Thought it was him.

I wish I could do my hair like that. I used to have it crazy and up.

I was just about to write this exact post. My heart stopped when I thought I was seeing a picture of my friend. Freaky stuff. How many twins can a person have?

agoraphobickatie

y'all!! it's not a dang toilet! haha! i have no idea what it is really.. it's a bowl lookin' thing and it's on an axis or something and you sit in it and it spins all around and stuff, haha.... very random, i've never seen one before! lol

fitftw

lol I'd have someone hold my hand or shoulders and spin me super-fast and then I'd take two steps and fall and throw up. It would be good times.