Post your picture thread

mmmm

I'm not so convinced on the virtues of that. It's only a story, but I've read someone whose rear end was stuck there for hours due to the suction malfunction.

Sounds like fun. I can definitely think of worse places to get stuck. Feel sorry for whoever found that person, though. Imagine having to help someone in that situation.

it better not snow here anymore, we got like 90" of snow this winter.

before my sister's wedding, which was hell for me having to pretend to care about relatives I see once every 5 years...this is the most dressed up you will EVER see me. I didn't even own a suit before this...
190562_1601894852933_1402947049_31350088_2186305_n.jpg

Nice! I like that green tie with that suit, too.

GoBlue72

before my sister's wedding, which was hell for me having to pretend to care about relatives I see once every 5 years...this is the most dressed up you will EVER see me. I didn't even own a suit before this...

You kind of remind me of Rhys Coiro, the dude that played Billy Walsh on Entourage. Ever get that comparison?

Attachments

• RhysCoiroarr_John_Shea_55802436.jpg
    RhysCoiroarr_John_Shea_55802436.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0

fitftw

nope, nobody ever said that lol. I've gotten Ross from Friends, or the guy from Incubus, and once I got Jimmy Fallon. idk.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

The eyes different color and lips/cheeks region I see Elijah Wood. Who I thought of initially. Awesome. Green tie and black suit I've worn that but with a red tie. Spiffy.

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Thought I'll post something more finally. Kinda feel pretentious tho posting don't know why. Well I do - Dont have many "candid" photos I like so feels that way =).

I'm self conscious about me ears and thus overall... these are pics where don't notice my ears as much say for the first... I'm an earful regardless...

Oh wait... human pics? Okay... me in human form =):

EscapeArtist

Thought I'll post something more finally. Kinda feel pretentious tho posting don't know why. Well I do - Dont have many "candid" photos I like so feels that way =).

I'm self conscious about me ears and thus overall... these are pics where don't notice my ears as much say for the first... I'm an earful regardless...

SPWorld, leave it to this site to have some good lookin' folk.. Loving your naturally truthful/honest yet gentle/kind vibe. A natural expression. And your face is simply lovable! Dark and slightly shadowing eyebrows w/ kind open eyes. Nothing to be self-conscious of. Beard is lovely as well :)

Very nice, both in lemur and human form. Since everyone else is doing it, I guess I'll do it, too.
Cartoon form:
now-im-a-superhero.jpg

Human form:
tumblr_li4ri6GtJA1qgvsbto1_r1_500.jpg

hugging the giant bean in Chicago

tumblr_li4ro4ofvG1qgvsbto1_500.jpg

with my favorite guy in the whole world

tumblr_li4rq9mSn11qgvsbto1_500.jpg

being stupid, which happens a lot

I prefer my cartoon version. She's color coordinated.

B

Beatrice

My pictures are teeny tiny thumbnails, but when you click on them they get bigger. I don't know how to make mine big like everyone else did :/ Now no one will see mine, probably. Lol that sounds conceited, doesn't it? But, that IS the point of this thread....

lunarla

My pictures are teeny tiny thumbnails, but when you click on them they get bigger. I don't know how to make mine big like everyone else did :/ Now no one will see mine, probably. Lol that sounds conceited, doesn't it? But, that IS the point of this thread....

I saw your pictaz, you're obviously very pretty. And the rest of you are quite the lookers as well!

MichKat0

SeriousCatAvatar.jpg

Does this count for a picture? ::p:

(can't use photobucket at college so yea.. thats the next best thing I can post for now).

Claryce

superfluouslyme, you look really nice, infectiously smiley and bubbly fun to be around, just the same as you come across in your posts :)

Very nice, both in lemur and human form. Since everyone else is doing it, I guess I'll do it, too.

Human form:

shybutsexy

Well this is me in what was probably one of the worst days of my life, my graduation party.

rro4rn.jpg

PD: Sorry im not as atractive as the average social phobic sufferer XD

gazelle

I agree with escape too you look very honest and respectful and you have a nice face too :)

gazelle

Your pictures are very pretty and you look even better without make up. :)

Last edited:

gazelle

Cartoon form:
now-im-a-superhero.jpg

Human form:

Nice pictures ! I specially like your first picture as it's totally SA free and you look very happy!