Post your picture thread

gazelle

Just a webcam pic, so the quality is a bit off. I'm rarely comfortable posting a pic, but think I'm fairly happy with this one.

Picture29-1.jpg
You look very intellectual!

coyote

y'all!! it's not a dang toilet! haha! i have no idea what it is really.. it's a bowl lookin' thing and it's on an axis or something and you sit in it and it spins all around and stuff, haha.... very random, i've never seen one before! lol

sounds like something I have in my bedroom

coyote

why would you post a picture of yourself? are you all vein or something?

a lot of people on this forum are actually trying to overcome their anxiety issues

it may take a lot of courage to post a picture of themselves

and hope that no one judges them

like you just did

thank you

hoddesdon

It is not uncommon to post a picture of yourself in the Internet age cf Facebook, MySpace, Friendster; there is a gaming site where you can use a picture of yourself as your avatar. There are probably other sites like that one.

why would you post a picture of yourself? are you all vein or something?

Because a lot of people here have the sense that they're ugly, while they're really not. When a lot of people post a picture you encourage the shyer ones to post a picture as well. That gives others a chance to say something genuinely positive about their fellow member's appearance. Exposure can be liberating and healing sometimes.

And besides, this is a 'social anxiety' forum, why would the people here be vein in any way? With all due respect, that link doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

fitftw

Some people are just very humble, due to factors like being picked on and beat up throughout childhood and teenage years, or drugs, prescribed or not. That's why I have such horrible self-esteem even though people tell me I look good now at 27 years old.

fitftw

it better not snow here anymore, we got like 90" of snow this winter.

before my sister's wedding, which was hell for me having to pretend to care about relatives I see once every 5 years...this is the most dressed up you will EVER see me. I didn't even own a suit before this...
190562_1601894852933_1402947049_31350088_2186305_n.jpg