Post your picture thread

Just G

I hear ya just g. Its not like Im mad or anything. I could imagine myself feeling a little hurt if I was one of the people omitted, and I was speaking in their interests. Maybe I should have just held my tongue, but I didn't. Like I said, you seem like a good dude that isn't trying to hurt anyone.

And yea, Im always up to talk sports.

I understand completely, bro. Thanks for hearing me out.

Pookah

Random cropped pics. Mirrors show messy houses. :p

tiffcrop.jpg
tiffpixel.jpg

Keep teh pics coming now everybody.

Aussie_Lad

Was going through my old photos, and found one from about 3 1/2 years ago. I have grown my hair a bit since the photo was taken.

P1030085.jpg

Rembrandt Broam

By complimenting some you insult the others that are apparently not worthy competitors.

There are some people who think that a picture posting thread has no place on a social phobia support forum for this very reason - that people who don't get compliments (or who don't get as many as other members) will suffer damage to their already fragile self-esteem. It's a valid argument I suppose, but then again nobody is forced to post their picture. I like this thread because it's good to put faces to usernames and, let's be honest, who doesn't like looking at pictures of cute girls? :D ;) (Or guys, if you're that way inclined.)

Liam17

webcam1.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah thought i'd give it ago, never had a girlfriend or anything so i guess its good to know what people think, be honest

Cheers :)

Edit: got it working

Last edited:

springk

hey Liam, dont worry. you will definately get your girl.
Your very handsome.
and of course your music..that will work . i m sure.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Pookah, you look amazing in the first one, especially you skin - perfect.

Aussie _Lad You look sharp, nice.

Liam17 Cool pic, and not just because there's a guitar ;)

Forgotten-Children Another nice pic, even if the sun's in my eyes. :)

Pookah

vj288 said:
These are about a year old...best I could find. Not great, so view them while you still can. :rolleyes:

You are really quite handsome. Thanks for sharing the piccies. I wish I was more athletically inclined. :p

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Thanks you two^:)

And if I remember right it is a white rose. It was our senior night so we gave roses to our parents (mother).

brancot

brancot: What are you descendant from? I ask this because you have an exotic quality about yourself. You are too much competition as well, and you must be excommunicated from these forums pronto. :) Seriously man, welcome to the boards. You look like another guy that I would like to go fishing with.

thanks but ya im not much competition lol but ya fishing is sweet!! lol

i was born and raised in canada, ab in a small town on a farm