Post your picture thread

Just G

58598_1527151411549_1017583456_31528192_3274854_n.jpg

Here is a blown up picture of my avatar. I like for people to see my my face when I post. :)

Just G

how does a cute fella like you have SA? :)

@EasySkanking: Man, I've been reading your posts for a while, and you sound like a dude that I would like to hang out with. You're always posting something insightful, funny, etc. It looks like you're a valuable asset to these forums.

@ Brookklynn: I don't know, but sometimes I feel it's hardwired into my body.

Thanks for the compliment. ;)

Last edited:

Pookah

Diet? You certainly don't look like you need to diet. You seem to have all the right curves in all the right places. ;)

Well I have pcos and insulin resistance. It messes with my weight amongst other things. So I really am not supposed to eat sugar or carbs. The holidays kinda force it though and I can't resist!

@EasySkanking: Man, I've been reading your posts for a while, and you sound like a dude that I would like to hang out with. You're always posting something insightful, funny, etc. It looks like you're a valuable asset to these forums.

Thank you, Bro ;). Same to you!

Rembrandt Broam

Well I have pcos and insulin resistance. It messes with my weight amongst other things. So I really am not supposed to eat sugar or carbs. The holidays kinda force it though and I can't resist!

Well you must be following your dietary regime scrupulously the rest of the time, because you look great! :)

Pookah

Well you must be following your dietary regime scrupulously the rest of the time, because you look great! :)

You are so kind. Thanks. ::eek::

I wasn't thrilled about the pics but I feel the need to "scare" myself by forcing myself to freak out that the pics are able to be seen. Self therapy.

agoraphobickatie

man i'm late on the photos...

anti matter i diigggg that photo!

just g so handsome! :)

pookah gorgeous as always!

telepathie lovely! and you have awesome glasses!!

sorry if i missed anyone recently ::eek::

Just G

ECW500: You look like a cool dude. I have to ask, are you a wrestling fan by any chance?

Anti Matter: I don't like you, you're too much competition. :)

agoraphobickatie: You have great taste. ;) BTW, I love your blogs.

Pookah: Your hard work is definately showing. My sista, you're looking better as the days go by.

telepathie: Those glasses do it for me. Mmmm mmm!

1.) i thought about posting a silly/slightly demented one. perhaps i will.
2.) absolutely not. i can't smile on cue. :/

1 --> Silly one ... demented one. Go for it.
2 --> I can't either. Bad enough I always look like I am going to kill the camera (why I don't post and no this is not invitation to bug Sial. Sial is currently having literary troubles)