Post your picture thread

lyricalliaisons

Me with the shortest hair I've had since I was eleven. I thought I butchered it yesterday when I was trimming it & accidentally cut off too much, but it doesn't look too bad. I still prefer it longer though.

Taken today, 5-27-10

Photo-0217.jpg

LaLaLa

nice picture, lyricalliaisons. did you just wash your hair at the time you took it? i remember you from LA. didn't know you were a member here lol.

lyricalliaisons

nice picture, lyricalliaisons. did you just wash your hair at the time you took it? i remember you from LA. didn't know you were a member here lol.

No, I hadn't just washed it, but I had just wet it a little to moisten down some of the frizz lol ::p:.

Lol I don't know you from LA (what's your name on that site?). I've never seen you on here before, either lol.

Tiercel

Thanks, guys!

We spw girls are very lucky.:D

Well if that's how you feel, I'll keep not posting pics of myself.

::p:

P.S. - I'm going to the shore with some people this weekend, so I'll try to take some pics. Maybe even some of myself!

:eek:

Last edited:

sullyS1985

Sean S....Please be nice

Hey yall I really didnt want to do this but it is necessary. Oh and if any of you social phobic females out thre actuallly like what you see (doubt it will bethe case), send me a message. Not that Im tying to use this as a dating site, I just never get to talk with females.

Attachments

• sean sizzlin slumpy dumper.jpg
    sean sizzlin slumpy dumper.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0

Tiercel

Despite my threats to the contrary, I won't be posting any pics from my weekend trip to the shore. I realized I forgot the camera about 30 minutes after leaving home. But 'tis for the best, as I'm bald, fat, and pale. Or at least I was pale before actually having a good time and forgetting to reapply sunscreen. Now I'm bald, fat, and starting to blister.

Despite the people and the forced socialization I've deemed it a good trip. I saw some tree swallows, an osprey trying to catch fish in the ocean, some dolphins, and a baby turtle. Oh, and plenty of bikini-clad beauties. Too bad sun goddesses have never really been my type.

So I'll just go back to burning now, and cursing my stupidity....

BlackKids

Despite my threats to the contrary, I won't be posting any pics from my weekend trip to the shore. I realized I forgot the camera about 30 minutes after leaving home. But 'tis for the best, as I'm bald, fat, and pale. Or at least I was pale before actually having a good time and forgetting to reapply sunscreen. Now I'm bald, fat, and starting to blister.

Despite the people and the forced socialization I've deemed it a good trip. I saw some tree swallows, an osprey trying to catch fish in the ocean, some dolphins, and a baby turtle. Oh, and plenty of bikini-clad beauties. Too bad sun goddesses have never really been my type.

So I'll just go back to burning now, and cursing my stupidity....

Sounds like you had a great weekend but when haven't girls in bikinis been any guys type. Efforts must be doubled lol ;)

Tiercel

Sounds like you had a great weekend but when haven't girls in bikinis been any guys type. Efforts must be doubled lol ;)

I've always found women who bake in the sun's rays don't have a lot in common with one who prefers the dark of night, like myself. And my pale complexion.

But girls in bikinis look good regardless of the time of day.

;)