Post your picture thread

mrb

Thanks. I may one day become the dreaded cat lady!

Vampire cat lady...hmm.

MRB you are just asking for it. :p Badmouthing me to everyone. :rolleyes:

asking for it :confused: im sorry could you define what it is :confused: im not being rude but i knew what IT was id know weather or not to be worried , now im 45 and never have i been threatened by an IT before , so pookah if you could spare a moment of your time just so explain what IT is id be most gratefull , in fact ill even put you on my freinds list .... thank so so much for reading this me old mate pookah ........:D

Last edited:

coyote

asking for it :confused: im sorry could you define what it is :confused: im not being rude but i knew what IT was id know weather or not to be worried , now im 45 and never have i been threatened by an IT before , so pookah if you could spare a moment of your time just so explain what IT is id be most gratefull , in fact ill even put you on my freinds list .... thank so so much for reading this me old mate pookah ........:D

are ya sure it wasn't Pookah got ahold of yer cell number?

Pookah

It being unrestrained Pookah violence.

jhanniffy

Mah ha ha boo....really I should be sleeping - cut my hair

i3aqzn.jpg

Tiercel

... You can always use lemon or lime (natural lightener) to lighten the area or a cream with Vitamin K, just be careful since the eye area is sensitive. :D

I'm half tempted to squirt some lemon juice in one of my eyes and see if it makes it lighter or redder. If it lightens it, I'll have to hit the other eye, too. I'd hate to have one eye lighter than the other. :eek:

The other half of the temptation is to eat the lemon, as I rather enjoy the taste. And since just thinking about lemon juice in the eye is making mine tear up, maybe that's what I'll do.

;)

Pookah

Had two cats exactly like this. Curious, names? You do not have to answer, just curious. Maybe you have answered.
Mine: Tiger, Midnight. Both died, old age. Now have white cat, difference in personality from two male borthers to female cat.

Jin (striped) and Poe (black.) They vary from hating each other to loving each other. Freaks.