Post your picture thread

Remus

Staff member
Re: Post your pics! :)

Pretty close :) Im very close to somewhere called Cenarth. Lampeter is about 20 miles from me. I often fly fish on the Teifi since thats my local river, sometimes up as far as Lampeter in the early season :)

Ah I know Cenarth well (and coracles) my parents live near Llanybydder, so not too far from you :)

We used to have a moderator nearby at Aberaeron but she moved on from this site

workout

I only just noticed all the beautiful women who post here. (slips into the voice of Herbert from Family Guy) And all the nice, strong young men.

Anyway, here's some more from me. First up, me in a completely unflattering shirt at Foamhenge. But it was so hot I didn't really care what I looked like.
Foamhenge.jpg

Next, me starting to lean back and make a goofy smile at the Lakota Wolf Preserve in northern NJ last autumn. I was probably thinking something like "Oh, sh-:eek: not another picture!" (Mom's hobby)
wolf1.jpg

And finally, a most unflattering shot of Mr. Marshall. I didn't even turn him on for this pic! For that I sincerely apologize.
MrMarshall2.jpg

Hey that photo looks like stonehenge - the desktop image in Win XP

anomicdeer

I dont really get many photos taken of me, but heres two I just went out and took (self timer yay :)). I like the first 'cause the attention isnt really on me :p And the second is just my back! :D

IMG_1747e.jpg

IMG_1730e.jpg

OMG I wish I lived there. And I never seen a white cow before.

WelshOne

That's a cow ? I thought it was male::eek::

Yeah he's our Charolais bull. Im 6ft 2 so as you can see he's pretty big. He's not actually eating grass there either, he's threatening me by putting his head down ready to butt me lol, which is why I have my eye on him in the photo!

We have another bull, a red Limousin, and is reddy brown in colour. He's harmless though, that one :)

I have a pet turtle! Turtles are in fact one of my favorite animals.

I rescue animals, so I'll post some pictures of my more recently saved animals...

border1.jpg

tuesday.jpg

milopuppies.jpg

kingspuppies.jpg

AlleyCat

Everyone looks really lovely!
Forgetmenot, your animals are so adorable! =)

Here are a couple of me.

3.jpg

8.jpg

And some of my pets since they are a lot more photogenic than I am. lol!

alleylucky.jpg

^This was my golden Lucky. Sadly he passed away this year. He was such a sweet dog. I still miss him terribly. =(

milo.jpg

^My littler terrier Milo