Re: Post your pics! :)

4316_89869511555_678661555_2248441_2414714_n.jpg

4316_89872361555_678661555_2248462_2998764_n.jpg

4316_89869166555_678661555_2248431_298249_n.jpg

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned

Wow your hair is getting propa long Alana,really suits you.And gio can you post a pic of your tat man? :cool:

dpr

Sweet! Now what kind of guitar do you have?

Seriously, I bought the Line 6 Pod XT a while ago. And I no longer have any use for an amp.

Pod XT + Logic = no amp...

but still, I wouldn't mind a Marshall kickin around...

lol. that was xactly the case man. Right after that, they each got a good sharing of jokes from me lol thanx

WelshOne

It is indeed Ceredigion! How on earth did you get that... looks like any other bit of countryside surely! lol

lettypagb

3586174387_734afde259.jpg

here is me , on my cousins house in brazil , this house is pretty cool , i used to live here back in the days when me and my cousin were best friends.

Tiercel

Sweet! Now what kind of guitar do you have?

The guitar I end up playing the most is the crappy Epiphone Les Paul Jr. that was my first guitar. I scalloped the fretboard myself back in college as a way of killing time over the summer. I honestly did a pretty crappy job, but it sure was fun pretending I could be a luthier. So with a scalloped fretboard, crappy stock P-90 pickup, black dice knobs, and and American flag patterned strap it's a real tribute to self-customization. :)

Speaking of college, in my freshman year I got a B.C. Rich Beast and installed the ubiquitous EMG 81/85 combo. It's great for playing through that Marshall of mine, but when you're not in a band you don't have a valid reason to destroy your eardrums. Plus, it's a rather pointy guitar, and if I'm just sitting around at home and playing I can do without stabbing myself.

I've been thinking of getting another guitar for years now, but I just can't decide on one. Maybe I'll just save up and buy two or three at once. That probably won't happen, but one can dream. :)

And no, I don't really need that Marshall. But at least now when I get the urge to play through one I don't have to go to a music store and play in front of strange people. And since this is a picture thread, here's a pic of the glowing innards of said amp. My apologies for the size.

tubes02.jpg