Post your picture thread

Videotape

Re: Post your pics! :)

DSC00140.jpg

Last edited:

Ryobi

Hmmm, photos of myself, here's the one okay photo I can find hah. There don't seem to be as many as I thought... just lots of surprise pictures taken by other people.

IMG_1067-1.jpg

Videotape you take some really interesting photos...they're quite good.

Last edited:

Rodox

ophme is pretty!

I live here,pics must be a year old,there are SO many brazilians and some peruvians and others south americans,that sometimes I forget I am in Japan.:D

20090401moon0001l.jpg

20090401moon0002x.jpg

Yarp

Jungle dog slime baby

Attachments

• IMG000106.jpg
    IMG000106.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Tiercel

I only just noticed all the beautiful women who post here. (slips into the voice of Herbert from Family Guy) And all the nice, strong young men.

Anyway, here's some more from me. First up, me in a completely unflattering shirt at Foamhenge. But it was so hot I didn't really care what I looked like.
Foamhenge.jpg

Next, me starting to lean back and make a goofy smile at the Lakota Wolf Preserve in northern NJ last autumn. I was probably thinking something like "Oh, sh-:eek: not another picture!" (Mom's hobby)
wolf1.jpg

And finally, a most unflattering shot of Mr. Marshall. I didn't even turn him on for this pic! For that I sincerely apologize.
MrMarshall2.jpg

Last edited:

tommydog

hey rodox cool pics. Love to see pics from cities around the world. I never realised Japan was so multicultural. Do they speak Japanese ? Infact I thought I read somewhere that Japan was pretty much homogenous.

Rodox

hey rodox cool pics. Love to see pics from cities around the world. I never realised Japan was so multicultural. Do they speak Japanese ? Infact I thought I read somewhere that Japan was pretty much homogenous.

Japan is pretty much homogenous,BUT there are some cities that have a lot of foreigners,like aichi,hamamatsu,suzuka,saitama and where I am.
Well some people do,when I go downtown and take my camera,I will post some more.

Last edited:

x000x

ophme is pretty!

I live here,pics must be a year old,there are SO many brazilians and some peruvians and others south americans,that sometimes I forget I am in Japan.:D

20090401moon0001l.jpg

20090401moon0002x.jpg

My dad and I went to Japan for 10 days, two summers ago. My city has a sister city in Japan (Kakegawa), so my dad and I went. I stayed with some families for a few days and then we went to Kyoto for about three days. We also went to Nara (probably my favorite place that we went to). I definitely want to go back there.

x000x

I only just noticed all the beautiful women who post here. (slips into the voice of Herbert from Family Guy) And all the nice, strong young men.

And finally, a most unflattering shot of Mr. Marshall. I didn't even turn him on for this pic! For that I sincerely apologize.
MrMarshall2.jpg

I wish I had a Marshall stack. All I have is a small 25 watt fender reverb amp. Nice pics :D

Tiercel

I wish I had a Marshall stack.

Me too. But at least I'm half way there. But I'm happy enough with my 50w head that's older than I am. But honestly I still play through my little Fender Bullet Reverb the most. For some reason I want to play the most when everyone else is sleeping. And 50w cranked for full tubey-goodness effect doesn't go over too well when living in a twin home.

But it does help that I'm not too fond of the neighbors. ;)